Chapter 37

Harry's POV

I suddenly felt soft kisses on my chest which woke me up from my slumber.
I slowly opened my eyes to see ocean blue eyes looking at me and smiling. She leaned down and kissed my lips softly " good morning " she whispered. Some how at this moment I felt complete, I felt loved. " good morning to you too " i said and looked at her beautiful face admiring her. "I think we should go down and see what Ed is making I'm really hungry " she whined like a little kid which made me fall for her more " Ed's awake? " I asked her wrapping my arms around her waist " surprisingly yes " she said and started to get up " now go and brush your teeth and come down stairs " she said opening the door and closing it behind her. She was already ready to go back home which was a bit painful for me because then I have to find ways to meet her. I got out of the bed and went towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

" I had to shake her and scream at her 'you are dreaming ' to wake her up " Ed said looking at Selena and she threw a fry at Ed who was laughing. "So what I was drunk " selena said in her defense "oh look there comes King harry styles " Ed looked at me and said bowing down " fuck of" I said and sat beside taylor. Everyone was in the dining table having breakfast. Ed surprisingly made bacon toast, French fries, poached eggs and juice which I bet is not homemade. " okay by the way you guys from next time remember to keep it down it's not nice to hear my best friend moan. " Ed said and suddenly Taylor's eyes went wide, it looked like they would pop out any moment now. "You heard..?" Taylor asked looking at Ed then back at me "the way you were screaming 'I'm close, I'm close' I bet even the neighbors heard you" Ed said biting his toast and taylor hid her face in her hands. Selena laughed like it was the most funniest thing ever and I placed my hand on Taylor's thigh to assure her it was ok. " ok so guys enough of all this I need to go my mom is calling me nonstop. Comon taylor" selena said and got up kissing Ed on the cheek. "You are going?" I asked taylor as she also got up to leave "yes because selena needs a ride back home also I told dad that I'll be back by 10am so yeah" she said " ok then call me when you reach home" I said and she kissed my cheek  and went behind selena out of the house. "Bye you guys " ed said with mouthful of toast. "So we are alone " Ed said chugging his juice down after the toast "you sound pretty gay to me" I said and started to eat my food.

Taylor's POV

" when you reach home don't forget to give me a call." Selena said and walked towards her door "okay mom" I said and drove towards my house. Suddenly I saw an old man lying on the street. I immediately got out of the car and helped him get up luckily he was concious." thank you so much child for helping me god will bless you " he said and I smiled at him " it's ok thank God you are ok" I said and checked him for any injury " yes I am ok but you won't be " he said and smirked at me which confused me. Suddenly I felt him puch me in the eye and for one moment everything went black and then I felt a sharp pain in my head which indicated that someone had hit my head with a rod. Before I could respond everything collapsed and my body went numb.

Harry's POV

I was sitting beside Ed who was watching TV. I was checking my phone every two minutes to see if taylor had called. Two hours had already passed yet she didn't call." comon man take a chill pill she will call you maybe she forgot or maybe her father is there infront of her. Clam down" Ed said and changed the channel " still man. Can you call selena and check if she reached home or not or maybe taylor called her and told her that she reached home" I said and looked at him hoping that he would call "ugh man be calm think positive maybe she is sleeping don't worry " ed said trying to convince me not to worry but right now I was too tensed " please man please" I said looking at him hopefully "ugh possessive " he said and took out his phone to call selena. After two ring selena picked up " hey sel are you home? Oh ok. Did taylor call you ? Oh.. can you call her dad and see if she is at home or not? Yeah sure, ok good " ed hung up and looked at me " selena is at home and taylor didn't call her either so I told her to call Taylor's dad and see if she is at home or not " he said keeping his phone aside "oh ok" I looked back at the TV " everything's fine mate you shouldn't worry " ed said and after few minutes his phone rang " yeah sel..what? Damn... ok I'm coming to your house " ed hung up and looked at me with an worried expression " now I think you should worry " ed said "why, what happened?" I asked standing up from the couch " selena said that taylor is not home yet and she is not picking up her phone definitely something is wrong we need to go to Selena's house right now and I'm gonna keep on  trying Taylor's phone." Ed said and dialed Taylor's number but every time he dialed it went straight to her voicemail. "Let's fucking move what the fuck are we waiting for?" I screamed at Ed and we both made our way out of the house and into my car. Ed kept on trying but there was no luck. Oh god what happened.
______________________________________
I know this sucks but this is all I could come up with. I'm so sorry for updating a decade later but you know in my country board examination are going on which decides our future and I'm kinda appearing for it this year so yeah... Anyway enjoy this chapter and I'm going back inside my shell.