Chapter 29

Harry's Pov
As I entered with two bags of food I saw taylor holding something in her hand as I went near her I saw what it was. "what is this?" she asked and looked at me, her eyes showed something that I couldn't quite understand. I walked towards the dinning table and placed the bags of food and turned towards her "what do you think that is? " I asked as I walked towards her "drugs? " she said as a statement and looked at me with angry eyes. " taylor I told you I am a drug dealer it's not like you never knew " I sighed and sat down on the couch "I knew sure as hell I knew but I never knew you did drugs " she said raising her voice a bit " what!? No. I don't do drugs, who told you that " I asked standing up frustrated "nobody has to tell me that harry. If you don't do drugs then why are they here? " she asked and I could tell she was frustrated too "listen taylor  I told you before that I am a drug dealer and I don't do drugs so don't push on this topic and give me that packet " I said suppressing my boiling anger "No harry not until you tell me where did they come from" she stormed off and went to the guest room which is probably her now. Seriously! Why don't girls understand simple things I don't know, I told her I don't do drugs but no whose listening? I think I have to tell her the truth. I climbed up the stairs and knocked on her door "Taylor? " I asked "she's dead! " she screamed from inside "I will tell you the truth I promise just open up " I said and knocked again, but this time nobody replied instead the door opened revealing a cute girl I love "you promised " she said and let me in " fine I'll tell but before that give me the drugs " I said and extended my hand towards her "no not until you tell" she said and folded her arms infront of her chest "okay fine sit down " I rolled my eyes at her and sat down beside her "the drugs are not mine it's Jamie's " I said and looked at her for any reaction "who is Jamie? " she asked looking confused " long story short he is my companion and he came here to pick up the drugs that came in " I said with a sigh "so that's why you were downstairs for that long today? Doing a 'deal'?" she air quoted the word deal "yup and I think he forgot to take that one and you found it " I said and looked at her " so you are telling that you don't do drugs? " she asked "no! " " so why didn't you tell me this before? " she asked the question I knew she would ask " because... I thought that if I tell you this you'll be mad at me for bringing drug dealers in our home " I said looking at her "our? " she asked looking at me shocked "yes our don't you think this as your home? " I asked and moved a little towards her " I think I do " she said and looked at me smiling, I kissed her nose and she giggled like a child, god! How much I wanted these things in my life. " now will you give me the drugs? " I asked and she nodded " but before how are you feeling? I think you're healing " she said and walked towards her night stand " yes I think I'm pretty good now. My eye gives me pain once in a while but except that I'm good. Atleast I can walk " I said and took the packet which she held out to me. She smiled at me the beautiful smile of her's, "come down let's have dinner " I said extending my hand towards her, she accepted my hand and we walked downstairs.
***
Taylor's Pov
I was about to fall asleep when I felt the other side of the bed move, I turned around and saw harry laying there looking at me smiling " what are you doing here? " I asked smiling back "nothing I couldn't sleep " he said, he looked like a child. I turned around again my back facing him and two arms wrapped themselves around my body warming me up. " harry? " I asked to see if he's awake "hmmm " he hummed " why did you told me to lock the door and not to open it " I asked thinking about the time he told me not to open the door "because I don't want my companions or anybody from the gang to see you " he said and another question formed in my head " why? " I asked frowning looking at the darkness infront of me " because they are not like any other people, they think women are mens sex toy, they have a dirty way of looking at women " he said and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. " harry? " "hmmm" "leave the job "
------------------------------------------------------
Told ya I would update and look I did.