Beginning; 처음

The sun's rays streamed the window, blinding me and momentarily distracting me from my uncomplete work in front of me. Any other day I would have admired it's beauty, the way the wind blew life into the trees and the magnificent blue hue of the sky.

Not today though.

Because today, was that dreaded day. 

The first day back to school. The day had already started horribly, I'd only slept 4 hours, I missed the bus, I was late to school, and from what I had paid attention to so far, their were 3 new students and the girls were squealing.

Pretty much hell. As usual.

Yes it was a very frustrating situation, however this year I was determined to get good grades for the last year of high school, and there was competition this year. I sighed and tried to concentrate on the unfinished work in front of me.

"Oppa~!"

"Shut the fuck up you rats," I grumbled under my breath. Chae, who was sitting  shot me a sympathetic look, silently agreeing.

"Please get me out of here," I chanted under my breath, grinding my teeth in annoyance. 

"Oppa, you're so handsome!!"

I shot a disgusted glance at the girl squealing near our desk.

"Bitches acting like they've never seen  boy before," I rolled my eyes as the girl carried on squeaking after shooting me a dirty look. 

"Oh my, who are the blondies?"

"Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung.."

"The coconut haired one?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

I paused 

Time seemed to have stopped as I looked up at the boy at the front, supposedly named Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook.
Jungkook.
Jungkook?

It was just a name, a mere reminder of my past. It didn't matter anymore.
I took a deep breath and concentrated on surviving this long day.

-

"When will lunch be over already?" groaned Chae, her hand meeting her face frustratedly.

"I don't know," I whined, head already in my hands.

Currently me, Chae and Hayeom  were listening to Mei and Jieun fangirl over the new students, as if today had not been bad enough.

"CHAE! [Y/N]-AH! HOW CAN YOU STAY SO CALM OVER THIS?!" Mei squealed.

"Oh believe me, I'm not, and it's taking all my non-existent patience to not scream out loud," Hayeon groaned. 

Chae groaned for the nth time and buried her head into her arms.

"For goodness sake, all of you. It's nothing special. They're human," I replied, wanting to get out of school as soon as possible.

"You've got to admit, our school is decidely lacking in the good looks department, aren't you excited about this?!" Mei piped.

"NO!" Hayeon, Chae and I replied in unison.

"BUT-" Jieun was cut off, and froze.

Her eyes were looking in my direction but not meeting mine.

What..?

Confusion reflected in my eyes but the light suddenly dawned on me.

Or a shadow.

There's someone behind me.

I slowly looked behind, looked up and my eyes met the dark ones of none other than one of the new students.

Even Chae glanced up and met my eyes in confusion.

It was only for a few seconds before his gaze moved away from mine and he moved away. I turned around, completely avoiding the subject and trying to appear calm.

But my mind wasn't at rest.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't deny it.

Those eyes belonged to none other than,

Jeon Jungkook.

-

A/N

Hello non-existent readers at this moment in time! I apologise for this crappy excuse of a chapter, I'm still working and editing this. The chapters will eventually become longer and of higher quality when I get more readers.

Thankyou for reading! 💛