Weak ; 약한

I forced a smile on my face to respond to Chae, timidly asking me how I felt. We were all sitting in café due to Yerin's request, as she was leaving for the US again after the Halloween ball in 3 weeks. I was also aware that she still felt extremely guilty after what had happened, even tough somewhere deep down I felt immensely grateful she had somehow helped me stop hurting him.

I was so busy daydreaming that I didn't realise my friends had left the table and jumped to a start when seeing Yerin now sitting next to me.

She laughed softly seeing my confusion. "Hey don't worry, they're only outside...I actually wanted to talk." Yerin dragged her gaze towards me, her soft brown eyes full of sincerity.

"I really am sorry for what happened that day."

I laughed quietly in response, "Yerin, I already told you everything is okay. You kind of helped me actually."

She frowned, "I didn't want things to go that way though...now he's gone again."

I quickly looked in another direction, "Maybe it's better that way," I answered shortly.

Her frown deepened, "I know it's hard for you." Then an unexpected laugh, "If I'm honest with you, I'd never thought you'd fall in love with him, [Y/N]."

I looked towards her with a start, then chuckled disbelievingly. "Am I that obvious?"

She laughed with me before linking our fingers, smiling softly. "The Halloween ball is coming up soon. Try to enjoy yourself okay? I'm always here?"

I nodded, smiling in response.

-

"I still can't believe I'm going to the ball with Yugyeom," Jieun giggled excitedly.

"Jieun-ah, this is about the 10th time you've mentioned that," Hayeon grunted, swinging a leg up on to the char in front of her.

Classes hadn't started yet, but the classroom was abuzz with gossip and excitement for the upcoming celebration. We were all sitting together talking, Yerin had joined us for the week though she had left the college a year ago. I thought this whole thing was a waste of time.

"You're just saucy 'cos you haven't got a date," Jieun replied cheekily, sticking her tongue out when Hayeon shut up.

"I can't believe I asked Woozi," Mei said, green-hazel eyes shining with joy.

"Neither can I," Yerin smiled, tears in her eyes, "my babies are growing up!"

"Yerin, you're 1 year older than us," I remarked, rolling my eyes.

"Me and [Y/N] will probably go together then right?" Chae questioned.

"Hmm. I don't know. Maybe you'll find a date, I don't think I'm going," I replied, nonchalantly.

"Oh, by the way, have you checked the scores for your Science project yet?" Jieun suddenly asked, smiling.

"No," I replied, confused.

"You and Jungkook got an A+."

For some reason I didn't feel happy about this fact. I stared out of the window whilst the others carried on talking.

After a while, I felt a shadow looming over my desk. I slowly looked up to see who it was, dread filling my mind.

"Jimin?"

I instantly relaxed, but slowly became tense again as I realised everyone in the class was staring at us two. 

"[Y/N], come with me please?" he whispered pleadingly.

I nodded and walked out of the classroom, catching my friends' questioning glance on the way.

-

"Jimin, we're here out of the classroom like you wanted, now what?" I asked, trying to see his  face.

"Um-I w-was wondering if you..um..wanted to go to the Halloween ball-?"

I stood frozen, shocked that the Park Jimin was asking me to go to the ball with him.

But then I caught a pair of eyes staring at me in the classroom in front of me. I rubbed my eyes vigorously to make sure I wasn't dreaming, but they were disappeared. I knew whose they were though, there was no doubt. Jungkook.

I hadn't realised I had slid on to the floor, body trembling until I looked to the right seeing Jimin sitting next to me, eyeing me with concern.

"Are you o-?"

I forced a weak smile to answer his question, before whispering,

"If I do, it'll be as friends and nothing more, for now, I'll think about it okay?"

-

A/N

hey! an update hah,, though this was a somewhat a filler chapter.

hope you are all having a great day :)

(IF ANYONE IS WATCHING 'ARE YOU HUMAN?' PLEASE PM ME;) )