Cute ; 귀엽다

6:15am

"I AM THE BEST! "

"What the fuck is happening?" I groaned as I rubbed my half open eyes. I narrowed them even further when seeing what the time on my alarm clock read. I pulled my blanket over me, convincing myself I had just woken up from a bad dream and drifted back to sleep.

30 seconds later

"I AM THE BEST~"

"THAT'S IT," I yelled and wrapped the blanket around me before walking in to the living room to see what was going on.

"NO NO NO NO NA NA NA NA (ME ME ME ME)~" The extremely loud voices were growing even louder now and I quickly clamped my hands over my ears. I could hear loud metal music playing and internally face palmed myself after spotting Jieun and Mei jumping on the sofas in their pajamas  whilst screaming at the top of their lungs.

"NO NO NO NO NA NA NA NA (ME ME ME ME)!"

My eyes widened seeing them carry on screaming at the top of their lungs as a clearly disgruntled Hayeon appeared at the door.

Gulp. This was not going to end well. Should I tell them?....Wait, these two are the ones that woke me up at 6am on a SATURDAY morning, so I think that gave me the answer.

"I AM THE BEST~

"I M THE BEST-"

I cautiously watched Hayeon's expression go from angry to furious. It was only a matter of seconds before she snapped.

1...2...3-

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BOTH DOING?" Hayeon shrieked, immediately shutting up the crazy duo.

Mei awkwardly switched off the deafening music as Jieun stared hard at her feet and I couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for them. They were both as good as dead.

"Does any one of you two want to explain," Hayeon growled, teeth gritted as she tried to kill the urge to scream, "why you are playing 2NE1 at 6AM on a SATURDAY MORNING?"

"We sleepwalked here and didn't know what we were doing-" "It was Jieun' idea-" both shrieked at the same time.

The way both glared at each other after childishly and Hayeon's disbelieving look made me burst into giggles, completely forgetting about waking up early. I shook my head and walked over to the kitchen to get tea whilst Hayeon proceeded to scold the two.

"Actually...we were kinda sorta throwing a party in honor of Chae and Jimin finally getting together," Mei smiled cheekily.

Okay...

"WHAT?" Hayeon and I screamed in unison.

And out came everything that was unfortunately in my mouth. Jieun and Mei snickered as I gazed forlornly at the stained floor. "My tea-"

"FORGET YOUR TEA! I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT CHAE AND JIMIN?!" Hayeon yelled in surprise. "ARE YOU TOO BOTH STILL DRUNK OR SOMETHING?!!"

My eyes widened as my gaze landed on a disgruntled looking Chae standing right behind her. Me, Mei and Jieun fell into silence as Hayeon carried on her crazy rant. "WAIT TILL I FIND THE STUPID BITCH I'M GOING TO KILL -" (a/n ; THIS LOVE, YEAH YEAH YEAH- okay i'll stop)

She choked on her words as she turned around to face Chae who now looked ready to murder. All three of us turned to each other, thinking the same thing - 

RUN.

-

Jungkook

I rolled over uncomfortably, squinting as the suns rays pored through the gaps in the curtains. I groaned and sat up in my bed, head pounding and missing a certain warmth. I was definitely having a hangover - but I could barely remember what had happened yesterday. I tilted my head seeing ramen at my dresser - I didn't remember making that either. Nowadays I didn't bother eating, I had no appetite.