Flirt ; 바람둥이

Today really wasn't my day.

I hadn't slept all day, school was getting on my nerves with the never ending work piling up before my tired eyes, and on top of it I'd had an argument with my friends 5 days ago.

Silently I trudged towards my bedroom, suddenly feeling incredibly drowsy and feverish after Jungkook had left.

In the hallway, Chae confronted me, bombarding me with questions, all I ignored as I carried on to my room sluggishly.

"[Y/N?! I'm asking you a question! Are you even listening?!"

"Chae! I'm not a baby, I'm fine and you don't have to ask me questions every five minutes, I can take care of myself!" I yelled back, flinching at my own raised volume.

Chae stood in shock, a hint of pain seen on her face. Before she could say anything, Hayeon appeared at the doorway. "Chae? [Y/N]? Is everything okay?" she asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Everything is okay! All everyone does here is ask questions!" I exclaimed, frustrated now.

Mae and Jieun emerged from the living room, confused by the racket. "[Y/N? Why are you shouting?" Another question.

"BECAUSE NOBODY IS LEAVING ME ALONE!" Anger suddenly rushed through my veins, burning and raging, replacing my tiredness.

"[Y/N]! I was just asking if you were okay and if you needed anything!" Chae protested.

"No, I'M OKAY and I don't need you to always look after me! It's irritating!" The words were pouring out before I could stop them. Chae's pretty brown eyes suddenly glittered with tears, and I immediately regretted my words. I knew Chae was finding it incredibly hard living apart from her younger siblings, so she had a habit of taking extra care of us because of it. I felt horrible, the guilt stabbed at my insides as I saw her turning backwards to leave, with Hayeon and Mae following.

"[Y/N]?" Jieun caused my already tear filled eyes to look away from Chae. "She was only making sure you were okay," she took a step closer to me and laid a hand on my shoulder, "listen, I don't know what's been going on but I really hope you're okay as you claim to be.You know how she is. Maybe it'd be a good idea to talk it out with her tomorrow. For now, goodnight."

I tried to speak, say something call her back, but my throat was dry and cheeks stained with tears.

By the time I gained ability to speak again, she was already gone.

So here I was, suffering from the loss of sleep and amount of guilt. On top of that, I had been avoiding Jungkook lately - hiding when he was around, not answering his texts. I couldn't face him somehow after the confession to myself. Ironic though, as he was still my partner for the project and was supposed to be coming over today.

Class was dismissed and I made my way over to the music room instead of lunch break. I still couldn't face my friends and I didn't have the appetite. However, when I entered the usually deserted room, there was already a boy sitting there. Not just sitting, but singing. High, angelic notes filled the classroom, hypnotizing me and making me forget my worries.

I hadn't realized the boy had stop singing until I opened my eyes and was met with his own caramel tinted ones. Looking closer, I almost had a heart attack. His complexion was glowing gold, which contrasted perfectly with his smooth blonde locks lying over his forehead. His brown eyes were of a pretty shape and very captivating, and his lips a perfect shape.

"Done staring princess?" the boy in front of me smirked.

oH shit, I thought, as I realized I was staring. I brushed profusely and somehow managed to squeak an apology.