Too Much ; 너무 많은

I smiled lightly as I carefully placed the cover back on the piano. I felt good after playing after such a long time.

The Autumn mornings were getting chiller each day, I should have brought a coat, I thought to myself as I made my way to school.

-

I laid my head on the table as the professor droned on and on. 5 hours left, I thought weakly to myself. My friends were unfortunately at the other side of the lecture hall so I couldn't even talk to them.

I closed my eyes with a sigh, and suddenly a paper ball hit my head.

WHO DARES TO-

I turned around with a glare to see a boy with mint colored hair. I recognized him as Yoongi, who was also in our class.

"Why did you do th-" I hissed.

"Shut the fuck up and listen," he cut me off.

EXCUSE YOU-

"You are the one who disturbed me. I think you should watch your mouth," I snapped back at him, "what do you want?"

He scratched the back of his head, suddenly looking like a defenseless kitten.
"Um..your cousin is Yerin right?" he mumbled.

I smirked, already knowing where this was going. "Yes. Well?"

"I was asking if..you could...ask her about going to the ball with me?" he mumbled, barely audible.

My smirk grew even bigger as I put my hand to my ear and pretended I couldn't hear him, "Sorry? I didn't quite catch that?"

"I said...can you p-" he started to repeat but stopped and shot me a glare when he realized what I was doing.

"Hey!"

I couldn't help bursting into laughter whilst Yoongi carried on giving me the death glare, and then realized the professor was glaring at me.

"Miss Kim. Do I need to send you out?"

I bit my lip to suppress my laughter. "Sorry Mr Lee. It won't happen again, I promise."

I turned back to Yoongi and ruffled his hair, causing him to shoot me a disgruntled look.

"I'll do it okay, you coward. But you owe me." I stuck my tongue out at him.

-

I let out a sigh and sat down beside Jieun with a smile.

"Someone seems happy~" Mei commented.

"How could I not? It's lunchtime~" I smiled even more, grabbing my chopsticks.

"The Halloween ball isn't even anytime soon, so why is everyone making a big deal of it," Hayeon whined.

Me and Chae exchanged an eye roll before I suddenly remembered.

"Oh by the way Yerin, Yoongi was as-" I slowly cut off as my eyes traveled to Jungkook, who was leaving the hall with some girl dragging him by the wrist.

I quickly stood up.

"[Y/N]? What were you saying?" Yerin questioned as the rest of them watched me confused.

"I'll tell you later, I have something to do."

Not waiting for a reply, I quickly shot off after the two who were disappearing through the hall.

What does that girl think she's doing? I gritted my teeth, Why am I so bothered?

I walked further down the hallway, wondering where the hell they went. I'm just curious right? It's not every day you see two people walking off somewhere together, I convinced myself.

I soon found them, and quickly hid in the janitors closet which was close by. Looking closer, I recognized the girl as Areum.

"[Y/N]? What are you doing in the closet?!" a familiar voice said. I quickly whipped around to see Jimin staring at me, looking like a lost puppy. I quickly pulled him into the closet and shut the door again.

"[Y/N]?" he whispered after a moment had passed.

"Shh, I'm trying to listen!" I hissed at him, trying to see what was happening.

From what I could hear it sounded like Areum was asking him something.

Trying to open the door further, I suddenly hit something and it came crashing down. I gasped and whipped around to see Jimin sitting on the floor glaring at me.

"Jimin! What happened?" I whispered as my eyes widened, kneeling down next to him.

His eyes softened at seeing my concern and he whispered, "You tripped over the broom and I kinda crashed in to it and fell."

I quickly clamped a hand over my mouth to stifle a giggle. "Sorry," I murmured as I grabbed his hand and pulled us both up. I returned to my previous position and resumed staring.

My eyes widened as I realized Jungkook was looking right at us. His facial expression was blank and my heart clenched when seeing his eyes visibly darken as he saw Jimin behind me.

Oh shit.

However confusion swallowed me as a smirk began to fill his features as he turned back to Areum.

My heart dropped at what he said next.

"Of course I'll go to the ball with you."

A/N

A somewhat short chapter

I kinda have writer's block atm and feel really unmotivated,,

thanks for reading anyway <3