Stranger ; 낯선 사람 (TAGGED)

His lips were against my own, and slowly the world around me disappeared, it was only me and him. I was paralyzed and frozen on the stop, unable to move, never mind respond. Reality came crashing back on me as I realized I was crying. Jungkook pulled back immediately and stared at me in concern.

"[Y/N] are you okay? I-I'm sorry I couldn't resi-"

"Jungkook it's not that-" I managed to choke out.

Immediately I felt myself colliding with a body, and realized Jungkook was hugging me. His arms tightly encircled my waist and hid head rested on the crook of my neck, breathing softly and sending shivers up and down my body. "You can tell me [Y/N]. I will listen," Jungkook whispered.

I attempted to stop crying before speaking. "I'm moving on."

I could feel Jungkook's entire body tense up at my sentence. "I know. What I did a year ago was not mature and was extremely stupid of me to do. One small thing, and I promised to break someone's entire life for it."

"I miss my parents. Yes, I forgave you, like I should have done years go. I'm just fed up. Fed up of myself. Everything that has happened just proves that I run away from my problems instead of facing them. So I can't see any other solution other than simply, moving on."

I looked up to meet his eyes. "At the end of the day, I am just the girl who fell in love with her best friend."

There. I said it. Jungkook was frozen, not blinking, not moving, and I was starting to doubt he was even breathing. After saying the words I had wanted to say for so long, all I felt was the sting of disappointment.

"So, I guess this is it. The final goodbye."

No reply. I sighed quietly, trying my best not to scream and shout and cry like I so desperately wanted to and stood up silently.

"Goodbye, Jeon Jungkook."

I turned around to set off home. This is not the way I wanted to move on. Part of me knew I deserved it, but Jungkook ignoring and flinging my feelings to the side hurt me, so this was the only way I could do it. I had only walked a foot away from the fountain when two strong arms turned me around and embraced me in a hug.

"Jungkook?" I managed to breathe out.

"Shh [Y/N]. I'm not losing you again," he whispered. Guilt struck me as tears soaked through my sweater.

"Jungkook listen- please forget what I said, I just made everything more complicated, I'm really so-"

Jungkook pulled away, raising my chin with his finger, a small smile resting on his lips. "Listen to yourself for a minute, [Y/N]."

Listen to myself? All I could hear was the pounding of thousands of butterflies in my stomach, blocking out any other sound from ears, and I was definitely not admitting that.

I silently cursed as a blush slowly painted itself across the canvas of my cheeks, causing my body temperature to burn up. I almost did a double take when seeing Jungkook's smile grow
even wider.

"You're saying you want to move on," Jungkook explained, "but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to leave me behind."

My flustered form quickly grew confused as I listened to his words intently.

"Basically starting over," he explained further.

"So like strangers?"

"Kind of," Jungkook replied, his head tilted and a smile on his lips as he observed me thinking.

"Okay," I forced out, knowing there was no way I'd be able to disagree with Jungkook looking at me like that. I internally smacked myself for being so soft and falling for everything he does despite the current situation.

Jungkook's smile grew into a full one, eyes sparkling and crinkling at the corners. "Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Pleasure to meet you," he extended his hand.

I took it and replied, "Kim [Y/N], the pleasure is mine."

"Well then, I trust I'll see you soon."

"Yes, goodnight Mr. Jeon."

"Goodnight Miss Kim."

-

TAGGED

| Do you have a crush?

~As of now, nope

| Middle name?

~don't have one thank goodness lmao,, i'm japanese and as far as i know we don't have middle names so :)

| Height?

~5"4 oml literally everyone can step on me

| Eye colour?

~ Very dark brown

| Last time I cried?

~Yesterday bc of MAMA 2018...tHE PERFORMANCES OMG

| Biggest fear?

~This is going to sound childish but, it's generally being around people i don't know or crowded spaces.

| Last song I listened to?

~wind flower by mamamoo omg they really are THAT group i love them sm 

| Last person I texted?

~one of my friends i think

okay now for the tagging~~ (20 people is too much oof)

@Bangtan-Tae- @nutjoonie @MochiKookie113 @BTS-DARLING @satanxximv @URANUSMIN @-Thiaa

k done! (tagged by @thirstae-hyung ,, check out her works and give her a lot of love please) <3

tysm for the reads on this book and the support on the prologue for my 2nd. it means so much <3