Chapter Four// A Feeling

The season break went quickly, and so did filming season two. Soon, we were getting ready for our next season break and starting season three.

As a reward for ending this season, Shemar brought ice cream for the whole cast. He let everyone get cups (or cones if they wanted it) and we all sat together talking and laughing.

However, Mandy didn't eat one. He didn't really talk either. Eventually he left the room with Thomas. Mandy had started to drift off as season two came to an end. Everyone noticed it, even Elle's replacement, Paget Brewster, and she barely knew him.

Paget had asked me if I thought Mandy had been acting strange. I thought about it as I ate some ice cream and started to answer, but was interrupted by Shemar, who was throwing pieces of paper at me.

"Is something going on?" Shemar asked me and Paget.

"He would have answered this earlier if you hadn't been throwing stuff at him," Paget groaned. Shemar rolled his eyes at her and looked back at me as if he really wanted answers.

"I don't know guys, but I do wanna find out," I finally replied.

Shemar grabbed my hand and started to pull me with him when we started walking.

"C'mon let's go see," he said.

I barely paid attention to what he had said. I instead thought about the way he grabbed my hand. I felt something when he did it. But why?

When I finally got back in my own mind, I was eavesdropping. And that just made me never want to eavesdrop again. Mandy was leaving. I started to feel sick and walked away. I could hear Shemar following me.

I turned toward him. "He can't leave he's the main character," I exclaimed. "The show can't go on without a main character!"

Shemar sighed. "There's six other main characters, and they're will be seven if they find someone else."

I looked down to the ground. "I didn't know shows were like this. I thought everyone was like a family. I didn't know people just left randomly," I ranted.

Shemar pulled me into a hug. "I know. It's stupid sometimes, but it's gonna be okay. I'm never gonna leave you, Pretty Boy,"

We stayed in the hug for a few moments, and when we pulled apart it was weird. The hug made me few something, but I didn't know what.

"When is he going to announce it?" I asked.

"Probably soon," Shemar replied.

We walked back to the main room. Everyone was still eating ice cream and talking. Paget asked me if we found out anything, but I lied and said no. I felt it would be better for her to hear about his departure from him.

She smiled and walked away, leaving me by myself. I looked around and eventually my eyes locked on Shemar. I stared at him longer than I should've. I started to sweat and my mind became clearer.

I realized why he always made me happy and feel good. I liked him.