Chapter Five// We're Going To Vegas

Mandy left. He was replaced by Joe Mantegna. Season three went quickly. We were soon on the season finale.

Joe was a lovely Italian. He loved showing it off. Especially with the food he ate. For our meeting about the season finale, he brought food from Olive Garden. Did he share with anyone else? No.

I stared at the food. He didn't eat it in the to go box from the restaurant. Instead he brought his own plates from home to eat it on.

"Do you like, live at Olive Garden?" Paget asked Joe, sitting at a large round table beside him.

"I wish," he sighed as he bit into one of his breadstick.

I sat down at the table, and soon Shemar sat by me. Tension soon grew inside me. I had known about my feelings for him for a while now, and it was hard hiding them.

"So how was your weekend?" Shemar asked me, ignoring Joe's 'gourmet' meal.

"I um, didn't do anything actually." If I wanted to do something, it would be with you, I said silently to myself.

"Wow," he chuckled, then turned to Paget and asked her how her weekend was. Soon the conversation turned into something about cats.

I stared at Shemar for a few minutes, but tried to hide it. Suddenly, my pants started to feel tight and I freaked out. I quickly walked to the bathroom.

After a few minutes of getting back to normal, I walked back to the conference room. The producers had arrived and everyone was sitting around the table.

"Gubler has decided to join us after all," Mark slurred sarcastically. I apologized and sat back down awkwardly.

"We wanna do something special for the season finale," Deborah explained, "and we felt the best way to do that was by letting our cast travel."

"Where are we going?" Thomas asked.

"Las Vegas," she smiled.

"Aren't Las Vegas and Los Angeles similar places to film at?" A.J. asked.

"We want you all to have fun," Deborah answered, then continued to explain the trip. "We will be getting a hotel and leaving in the morning. See you all tomorrow."

We had never traveled for the show before. We usually just figured out a set. We all left to start packing. I packed a week's worth of clothes and started to pack more, when I heard my phone go off.

What are you packing ❓

Shemar had seemed obsessed with emojis ever since the new iPhone came out.

Clothes. Hygiene stuff. What about you?

Uhhh what u said xD

I smiled at his text. There I was, smiling at things he said or did again. Was that normal? Maybe the trip would change my feelings for Shemar. But in my heart I knew nothing really would.