Chapter Nineteen// Father

The season break was over and fans were freaking out.

CM1fanz: OMG SPENCER AND DEREK?? FINALLY!!
DereekMorgan: i was always expecting derek x garcia so im wondering how this will turn out...
Pepsigay: The kiss is the best thing I've ever laid my eyes on❤️❤️❤️

Shemar laughed as he checked his Twitter and Instagram. I smiled at him. I'm glad things were getting better.

The show somewhat reflected how we were in reality: It's not allowed and Hotch is angry, but he has to keep them considering Spencer is as smart as he is and Derek is the muscle of the team.

When we had scenes together, it felt more natural. It's almost like we weren't even acting.

We decided to go hang out in Shemar's trailer for a bit since we weren't working on scenes today.

I doodled on a piece of scrap paper. It was a picture of Shemar and I dancing. He walked over to me and looked at it.

"Its us!" He chuckled.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Of course,"

I went and sat on the couch. Shemar followed.

"It's nice to know our characters are together," I said.

"Yeah. Maybe we should practice our acting..."

"What do you mean?"

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss. We sat there and kissed for a while. He started to unbutton the top few buttons on my shirt.

I heard a door open.

"Hey gu- oh..." We pulled apart the second we heard Paget's voice.

I buttoned my shirt back and fixed my hair as she stood there in shock.

"Uh sorry, what do you need?" Shemar took a deep breath.

"You're needed on set," she said.

"Oh okay. I'll be back later Matthew." He waved goodbye to me and walked out after Paget.

I sighed and plopped back down on the couch. Embarrassment flooded over me. It was bound to happen after all these years.

As I lay there, I started to daydream. I decided to shut my eyes and then I eventually slipped into a dream.

Shemar's hand rubbed mine. I felt the wedding band on his ring finger. It made a small clink as it touched mine. We walked to our son's room. He was asleep in his baby bed.

"He's gonna need a bigger bed soon," Shemar whispered. "He's growing fast."

"Sure has," I lightly kissed Shemar on the cheek. He started to laugh.

"Shhh, don't wake Spence up!" I mumbled.

"Let's go in the living room," We walked to our large white couch.

"I love you Shemar," I said.

"Matthew?" He asked.

"What?"

"Matthew!"

"Why are you-"

"Matthew!!" I opened my eyes to see Shemar shaking me awake.

"Chill, man." I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"It's late," He said. "Do you want to stay here in the trailer or go to one of our houses?"