Prologue

Note: I don't know if a lot of people will be reading this book, but I want to warn/tell you that I don't know whether or not I will end up writing this as a tradegy in the end, so I think it will depend on my mood later on (sorry😣)

In a quiet room, a body can be seen in a large bed. The weak moonlight shines through the face of a boy. The boy had a very fair skin with a silky black hair, coupled with his red thin lips and a small cute face. His long eyelashes seemed to flutter as his blue eyes that looked cold and lifeless opened. The first thing he saw was a white ceiling, with simple but elegant furnitures displayed around the room. With confusion written on his face, he walked around trying to remember anything in this room. After few minutes of looking, he seemed to remember something as his pair of elegant eyebrow frowned.

"This... is my room?" He muttered in uncertainty.

At first he was very uncertain, but as he looked around, he became certain that this was his room. The room he used to sleep  before he went to that place, before he moved away. He looked around the room curiously as he eyed the room with great interest.

"Everything is still... the same." He whispered the last sentence.

After he looked around, he checked the date. To his surprise, it was actually 10 years before he died! Before he left his home, And also, before he met him. Right now he was the 15 years old version of Kaine Vincent, the younger him.

With him knowing what was going on, he did not panic but remained unexpectedly calm. He wasn't the same Kaine that could be toyed around, he wasn't the immature Kaine who didn't know anything, in fact, he is the same person that people thought he is, just an innocent teenager. However, only he himself knew that he was not the same, because he is now cold and indifferent, a person who knew of pain and a person that suffered through despair being on the very bottom of abyss and hell.

He decided that from now on, he will change his fate. He will never love that person, and never love anyone again. He will burry his heart at the very bottom of his soul and will never opened it again as he was afraid of the pain that came along with it. He promised that he will make the people who've hurt him to suffer for eternity, never allow them to die... and give them poison to slowly torture them.

He will show that no one can mess with him, show that he will make people who oppose him live like hell!

Thank you very much for reading this prologue!😚 I hope that you will continue to read this book. I will try my very best to upload everyday (I hope😅) Please don't trust my words easily... I'm very sorry if I have mistakes regarding grammars or spellings because English is not my first language 😔 But please comment if you have any ideas you'd like to share with me🤗

Sincerely, Leane