Chapter 10

The picture up above is a new character that's been revealed in this chapter. I'm not telling you though😝. Enjoy this chapter~😘

Last Chapter: After the man tortured that unlucky bastard, he went to report to his boss. "I've done what you've asked me, master." The man bowed.

"Good." The person that the other called boss, just said one word before leaving.

————

After Kaine left 'Winter', he roamed around the street. He actually found the things around interesting. He showed an interest and curiousity at most of the things he saw. It was very different from Kaine's usual image.

Because Kaine was very busy looking at the things he saw, he never noticed that someone was tailing him. The person that was tailing him was unexpectedly caught in a trance looking at the child-like Kaine.

"Hmm, this is very different from your usual image..." The man chuckles.

While the man was muttering something to himself, Kaine went into a jewelry store. It was almost his sister, Grace's birthday, and he wanted to get something for her. He looked at different jewelry, but couldn't figure out which one he wanted.

"Do you perhaps need a recommendation?" Said a voice.

After Kaine heard the voice, he looked at the direction that the voice was coming from. He then saw a handsome man looking at him with an almost undetectable smile. Kaine showed a confused expression towards the man.

As if the man knew what was in Kaine's mind, he introduced himself. "Forgive my impoliteness, my name is Victor Wilfred. Pleased to meet you." Victor offered his hand towards kaine.

Even though Victor's voice was cold, contrasting to his polite way of speaking, Kaine could find a gentleness within his voice. "Kaine. Kaine vincent." Kaine nodded for a second before shaking the other's hand.

In his mind, Kaine was figuring who the person that is in front of him. [ Victor Wilfred. Where have I heard this name before? Who?.... wait, is he not the owner of 'Winter'? If he is, then that means that he is the king of the underworld? He's very famous for selling firearms and have a lot of connections and control in the underworld... at least, that is his other identity. Not only is he the king in the underworld, he is also the king in the business world! How could I forget that! ] Kaine tortures himself within his mind.

Victor, who is completely oblivious to what the other is thinking, is very happy. [ You will be mine soon, my dearest Kaine. After looking at you from the shadows, I've finally revealed myself. You belong to me! You are not allowed to be with another person, because your mine and mine alone! I won't accept you rejecting me! ]

After Kaine snaps out of his thoughts, the first thing he saw was Victor smiling gently at him!

[ ykwjusm! Shit! Isn't he supposed to be cold, cruel and all that bloody hell stuff? Isn't he also supposed to be distant and wouldn't let a single person near him!? Why on earth is he smiling at me for?! He's not planning to kill me is he? I wouldn't stand a chance even if I know a little thing or two! ]

A/N:

You know what? I honestly don't know who I'm going to put as the ML. I think that Victor would be a good choice, seeing that he has power to protect the MC. But I also thinks that Lance is also good as the ML. It could turn from hate to love? I mean, the MC still has feelings for him unconsciously anyway. BUT. I've also considered Edwin. It's going to have a complicated relationship between the two and Kaine's cousin. Like a love triangle??? 😭😭😭 WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!😫

Well, I'll see later on... Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you later~👋