Chapter 24

Enjoy the chapter!😆

The next day, Kaine found that the weather is nice for going out. He looked at the window and tapped on his phone, "Come to my place today and tell me what you found. I also need a favor for you to do something for me."

Turning his head sideways, Kaine looked at a maid and commanded, "Being the guys here."

"Yes, master." The maid bowed.

Yesterday was a very busy day for Kaine. He arranged people from his old house to come to his mansion to serve him, of course, only the one that he trusted. Yesterday was also the day he moved, so Kaine's been thinking about lots of things. One of the things that he thought about was coming to the company, he needed a date in which he will be able to come. He had to go to school, so only in the afternoon would he be free. He also thought of starting his own businesses. He had the land, the people, and the money, why not? Before Kaine could think of anything else, he heard a voice.

"We're here, master." A deep voice stated.

Kaine looked up to see six men lined up in front of him, he nodded. "Good. Like I've told you all before, I've arranged some stuff for you to do. Logan, you'll be coming with someone today, have you prepared?" Kaine looked at Logan.

Hearing the master's voice directed at him, he answered, "yes, master."

"That someone I told you about has quite a bit of an enemy, if you by chance let down your guard, you won't be able to see the light of day again. I don't want you to die yet, so I'm warning you."

"Thank you for the warning, master. I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Logan thanked Kaine.

"Since you understand then it's good. The rest of you will come with me somewhere today. And Josh, you wouldn't mind coming to school would you?" Kaine looked at Josh who is daydreaming.

"Excuse me?" Josh raised his eyebrows as if he didn't believe what was said.

"You see, I've admitted you to my school in same class as I do. It wouldn't be too good if there was no one to protect me while I'm in school, right?" Kaine smiled and continued, "I didn't come to school with the excuse of getting sick, and I want you to transfer today to divert the attention."

"That's no problem at all. Is there any rule I can't do? Can I kill people?" Josh excitedly asked.

"You can do whatever you want, but keep in mind to not raise any suspicion. I would also like you to stay low key. Meaning that you cannot kill anyone."

Hearing that he needed to stay low key, Josh became dejected. "Oh... that's too bad."