Chapter 14

Last Chapter: "Sorry, but I'm taking this. Think of it as a payment for coming here. Next time you won't be so lucky, don't come back here! Till next time." Rune shouted and ran away. Kaine watched until Rune's shadows disappear from his sight.

————

"That book is... tch! Fuck that stupid guy!" Kaine cursed and walked back towards the school ground.

"Kaine! Where were you?! I've been looking all over for you!" Edwin complained towards Kaine.

"The back of the school." Kaine answered indifferently.

"What?! You went there?!" Edwin looked at Kaine with a shocked face.

"Yeah, why were you making such a big deal?"

"Why you asked? Don't you know you weren't supposed to be there?!"

"I said why!" Kaine looked at Edwin coldly.

"Jeez! What about your gentleman image? If girls see you like this, they'll cry." Edwin spoke.

Kaine glared at Edwin and said, "Get on with it!"

"Have anyone ever told you that you're temper is really bad?!" Edwin spoke up again which earned another glare from Kaine.

"Okay fine! You should know the Raymond family, right? They're actually one of the founder of this school. Basically, the back of the school is owned by them, meaning it shouldn't really be apart of the school- and students are forbidden to go there. I've heard that if you were found going there, you'd be expelled." Edwin explained.

"So it's only because of that reason? I've heard that you can't go there but never knew it's just because of this reason."

"If you knew why did you still go there?!" Edwin screamed.

"How did you know about this?" Kaine asked Edwin seriously.

Taken back that the other was taking him seriously, he explained. "Well... because I'm able to get things my way.... Actually, I have a lot of connections which makes me able to access to a lot of information. Especially the secrets or private information which others cannot access."

"Is that so?"

"Ask me if you need anything in the future." Edwin proposed.

".... I'll do that."

"Really?! Then ask me anytime!" Edwin excitedly cheered.

"You're annoying!" Kaine walked away.

"Hehehe! I know that!" Edwin laughed cheerfully as he runs towards Kaine.

————

(In another place where Rune is located)

"What on earth is this book?" Rune mumbled. "This thing looked that it's really important for that guy."

As he said those words, he flipped through the pages. "There are really a lot stuff written. What are those?"

Out of curiosity, he began to read in one of the pages. It goes:

"It hurts, but I'm happy

I'll keep on waiting silently

The three words you said was 'I love you', but I know it's not true

My tears is the rain, but even so, you never remain

Even though it's a lie, it will always be buried within my heart till the day I die."

"The heck? Is this thing a poem? That guy writes poems?" Rune asked himself as he flipped to another page to confirm.

Silently embracing my broken heart as I weep in grief

Overflowing in tears with traces of regrets

Years of love drifting with only the sorrow truth remains

Through time and space will my eternal love grow and the dark will light the way

For eternity I will search for the pieces of your broken heart

Even if it is unsolvable at the first start

"He really writes poem! I better give this thing to Lance. But.... that kid actually writes poem! And it's a love one at that!" Rune speaks to himself in disbelief.

I wrote poems for this chapter!😎

Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!😘