Chapter 1

Enjoy this chapter~ 😉

Morning came as Kaine opened his eyes, it was a white ceiling that he saw. The white ceiling he's always been familiar with, at least before he moved. He looked around, the same furnitures he saw last night was standing in front of him.

He dressed up with a casual-formal clothes, all branded. Even though all his clothes has a brand name...(😒). It was obvious that he has expensive clothes because of his family. The Vincent family is actually top 5 around the world in the business of fashion wether it was clothing, shoes, watches, or even jewelry. Over the years, the family business is growing at a fast rate and even expanded to other countries. It may seemed to be a good thing, but not all things is good. As the business is growing, they've also gained more enemies.

Kaine is the heir of the Vincent family, but he is not the only heir that can take over the business. Kaine is the second son. He has an elder sister named Silvia Vincent who is 5 years older than him, and a younger sister named Grace Vincent who is 2 years younger than himself. He also has a younger brother named Warren Vincent, who is now 10 years old.

For him to be the heir was actually  decided ever since he was born. No one opposed of it because the old head master of the family was the one who decided. The old master is a very proud person, Alfred Vincent was his name.However, now that Kaine's father (Ulfed Vincent) is the new master, there are some people who oppose of Kaine being the heir.

-----

After Kaine dressed, he went down to the dining room. When he came down, he was greeted with the voice and laughters of his family. Everyone was present. There was his sisters sitting together, his brother who is sitting and eating quietly, and his parents who are chatting together. They were all smiling, he then remembered that this was how his family used to be, they were in harmony... at least this was before his family shattered

The first one to notice him was his younger brother, Warren.

"Brother!" He shouted as he smiled towards Kaine.

With Warren's remarks, the family turned and greeted him with smiles.

"Good morning, brother." Grace greeted Kaine. With the words of his sister, he replied with a good morning.

The whole dining room was filled with warm atmosphere as Kaine asked about his elder sister, Silvia. "How was your modeling lately, sister?" Kaine asked curiously because in his last life, he never known anything about his sister's modeling. The only thing he knows about it was that his  sister is actually one of the world's top model.

"It was a bit exhausting lately because of the upcoming fashion shows, but I'm doing okay. There are also some new models that was showing talent, maybe they're even going to surpass the older generation." Silvia answered as she joked.

"Even surpass you, sister? But that's impossible! You're the best!" Warren shouted, then his ears and cheeks turned red because of embarrassment. And everyone chuckled by his cute behaviour, making him even more embarrassed.

"You shouldn't push yourself too hard." Mother (Hegna Vincent) said with concerns.

With what mother said, Silvia replied "I know."

After taking things into consideration, Kaine spoke to his father about transferring schools which his father agreed. Breakfast past by in the blink of an eye as he walked back to his room.

[ If I go to the same school as the people I need to get revenge on, it would be easier for me to work my plans.] With that thought in mind, Kaine decided that he will transfer tomorrow after finishing the procedures.

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!