Chapter 9

Sorry for the long wait. Here's the chapter, Enjoy!🤗

Last Chapter: "If you're very interested in him, you should get men to get information about him. Get a good one, though. I researched about him, but found nothing except for common knowledge about his family. He is much more dangerous than he seems, be careful if you want to get close to him." After Rune gives advice to his friend, he waved as he walked away.

[ Hmm, well let's see about that. ] Lance glanced at Kaine one last time before walking off.

————

Kaine was able to beat his opponent however, his opponent couldn't take the result.

"You cheated! You must've cheated!" The guy shouted, attracting many people to come. 

With the gazes of many people on himself, Kaine asked calmly, "Oh? And how did I cheat?"

The guy did not expect Kaine to answer calmly nor direct any question towards him. The problem is, he does not know how Kaine cheated. The reason why he said them was because he couldn't take the result and he just couldn't believe that he have got beaten by a mere kid, resulting him in saying those words. Seeing many people looking at him, he started to panic.

Kaine, who've seen this type of person before, was able to handle things naturally and easily. He knew from the very beginning that this kind of things will happen. And in this place, it's not uncommon to see people fight, and so he turned around and said, "If you don't know how to play then don't play. Why accuse me?"

As Kaine said those words, he walked away. The people that looked forward to a fight left disappointedly. 

The loser, however, did not leave unscathed. When he was about to leave, somebody hit him. Before he could see who it was, he was already unconscious. After he opened his eyes, he finds that he was unable to move. He found out that he was actually tied up! But who dares to kidnap him?!

"Who dares to kidnaped me?!" The guy shouted. But he didn't wait for a long time before someone came into the room, in fact, it was a second after he shouted that somebody came without missing a beat. The person that came into the room was wearing black suit, expressionless, and brought some 'tools' to help him.

"Y-you, what are you going to do?" The man looks at the stuff the other was holding. He was terrified! The man in black suit brought a lot of torturous weapons for torturing people.

"Don't blame me for this, blame your bad luck. You shouldn't touch the people that my boss is interested in." The man in a black suit said with pity as he took out his whips.

"Ah! Aaahhhh! Ahhh..." The man screamed in the silent room. The other, however, didn't seemed to be affected by his scream or the scent of blood that's emitting into the room.

"This is just a warning, if you touch or make troubles for that boy, you'll regret it!" The man in the black suit said coldy as he walked away.

————

After the man tortured that unlucky bastard, he went to report to his boss. "I've done what you've asked me, master." The man bowed.

"Good." The person that the other called boss, just said one word before leaving.