Chapter 11

Sorry that I haven't updated for awhile😣. Enjoy~

Last Chapter: [ ykwjusm! Shit! Isn't he supposed to be cold, cruel and all that bloody hell stuff? Isn't he also supposed to be distant and wouldn't let a single person near him!? Why on earth is he smiling at me for?! He's not planning to kill me is he? I wouldn't stand a chance even if I know a little thing or two! ]

————

"What brings you here, Mr. Wilfred?" Kaine asked, trying to calm himself down.

"Victor." The man told Kaine in a demanding voice.

"M-Mr-"

Before Kaine finished his sentence, the man interrupts him as he repeats himself saying, "Victor."

"V-victor." Kaine said the name uneasily.

Seeing the other calling his name, Victor was satisfied as he nod his head.

"It is almost my mother's birthday. I was planning on getting her a gift." Victor lied without batting an eye.

"Ah, I was also planning on getting my sister something as a gift, but I am having a hard time picking something that she'd like." Kaine told the man.

"I can give you a recommendation, that is... if you are fine with it."

"I couldn't trouble you!" Kaine refused right away.

Victor was disappointed that the other didn't want his help, but he still gives the other man his number. "This is my number. Contact me if you need anything."

Before Kaine can thank him, he was already out. [ What about your mother's gift? ] Kaine kept that question to himself.

————

After getting a necklace for Grace, he went home. When he came home, Kaine took a shower and decided that he would sleep early. As soon as he laid on the bed, he fell asleep right away.

.....

"This... This- I don't believe this! It must be a misunderstanding! He would never do that to me or my family!... You didn't do this... right? You didn't... it must be a lie!" A person shouted in a pool of blood. His body was drenched in blood, not even his face was spared. Tears streaming down on his cheeks, as he held a lifeless body in his arms. Hugging the body tightly as if it will come back to life.

The person that is surrounded by a pool of blood was Kaine. His face was full of tears. His body was filled with blood streaming down from his wounds. His eyes starring at the scene in front him. At this moment, he didn't feel anything but pain. So much pain, that he becomes numb. He felt pain from getting the wounds, but he felt more pain from losing all his beloved family members, and more pain for getting betrayed. He felt weak, weak and helpless. He felt stupid for trusting him. He felt hatred not only to the other person, but also to himself. Right now, he felt as if he was on the bottom of the abyss. [ I have no one... no... one ]

"Hmmp! Do you think he likes you?! Let me tell you. In fact, Lance was only using you! I am the one that he loves, not you!"

"But... why? WHY?! Is it all nothing?! Was is all a lie? The love you've given me was a lie? All of it... was... a lie?"The person that was kneeling on the ground cried as he shouted, shouted and shouted until his voice forms a whisper. In front of him was a his lover. He was supposed to be beside him... he was supposed to be with him. But reality was cruel, and love... is much more crueler.

Seeing his lover with another person he felt more pain. He felt pain, hatred, sadness, and despair. The person in front of him did nothing but looks at him with eyes full of emotions. He was silent, but then, he suddenly said, "Let me end this pain for you."

BANG!!!

————

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!" Kaine shouted as he woke up. Tears streaming from his unusually soft eyes, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He unconsciously touched his chest. The chest that was shot through was still beating without blood flowing from it.

Kaine sighed as he whispered, "It was just a dream..."

A/N: So just you know, I've decided to reveal more about the MC past through dreams. Be prepared!😵

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and see you on the next one!😘