Chapter 6

Enjoy~😊 

Last chapter:  After answering my questions, I was furious. After trying to calm down, I wanted to ask him about something, but before I could, the teacher came in and I was interrupted.

————

When the teacher came in, students went back to their seats and the lesson began.

(Time skip)

As the time passes, the bell rang. When Kaine was about to leave, somebody grabbed him. Even though he knew who grabbed him, Kaine still looked to see the person that grabbed him.

He turned around and saw Edwin. [ As I thought...what does he want now? ]

"What do you need?" Kaine asked with eyes that hinted he was irritated.

Seeing that the other person was irritated, he decided to make things short. "Where is your cousin?" 

"Cousin? Hmm... and why should I tell you?" Kaine replied with his brow quirks up.

From the very moment that Edwin saw Kaine, he knew that the other was not an easy and that he was an especially difficult person, but he never actually knew... to this extent.

"Maybe because you want to get things over with without wasting time?" Edwin smiled.

"Oh but I have a lot of time to spare."

Before the other could respond, Kaine continues, "Don't get me into your love affair. I'm just a nobody between you and him, and certainly not interested in interfering. Because you're asking me about him, that means you haven't been in contact with him for quite awhile, right? Well let me give you a piece of advice, 'if someone left you behind or that they've hurt you, you should stop chasing after them or else you'll be the one that will get hurt again'" After saying that, Kaine leaves without looking back.

Shocked of the words that Kaine said to him, he stands there without moving. He then repeated the word of 'advice' that Kaine gave him.

"if someone left you behind or that they've hurt you, you should stop chasing after them or else you'll be the one that will get hurt again? What kind of an advice was that?... But I guess, there are some truth in it." Edwin muttered to himself before he walked away.

————

After leaving the school, Kaine decided that he will play around the city. He changed out of his uniform and went into one of the most popular place in the city called 'Winter'. This place was extremely popular because the place has more than one section. It has a dance floor, bar, club, an arcade, rooms/hotel, and they even have a place where people can gamble. Everything in one place, it was very convenient.

Most people likes to come to this place, but not everyone. When there is a good things, there will surely be bad. And this place tends to be a very dangerous place as people usually come to this place to trade, and do a little of illegal dealings.

When Kaine arrived at the entrance, there was someone that was not extremely pleased with him (Kaine) going into this place.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, see you on chapter 7~🤗