Chapter 27

After knowing what was happening, Lance wanted to go to Kaine. He called Rune to get more information about the boy. He also tried to set up an appointment with him.

"Did you say that he's going to work at the company?" Lance spoke to his phone.

"Yes. Apparently, he's going in today." A voice replied.

"Set up the meeting with his company today. I'm going to go."

"Yes."

————

Kaine went to his father's company after getting Logan to go with Edwin. Kaine brought the remaining bodyguards to go with him. Truthfully, he didn't need all four of the bodyguards to go with him, but he needed them to do something for him. He was planning on assigning Zack to be his assistant and the rest to spy and gain the trust of his enemies.

With Zack, Kaine directly went to his father's office not minding the attention he was getting. About the other three bodyguards, he already assigned them to their workplace. 

Kaine's position in the company's shareholder is quite high. Kaine has %15 of the company  from his grandfather, while his father has %45. His younger brother has %5, his mother has %5, and his two sisters, because they are not interested in the company, only has %2. 

————

Ulfred Vincent (Kaine's Father) is the third son of Alfred Vincent. From when he was little, Alfred has always favoured Ulfred more than his other three sons. The first born son is called Marcel Vincent. He is very addicted to gambling, has three mistresses, very greedy, and only knows how to make trouble for the family. Has one legitimate son and four other illegitimate child. The second son is called Cleus Vincent. Very calm and collected, seemed very friendly but Alfred could see through his son's heart that is very dark. He is the type of person that would get anything he want even if he had to sacrifice everything through underhanded means. Right now, he is planning on taking the President position from Ulfred, and is trying to get more power in the company. Has a son which also works in the company, named Joseph Vincent. His son, which seemed like an angle is just like his father, very sly and crafty. Finally, the last son of Alfred is named Nellon Vincent. Very sickly since birth but very gentle and kind. This is the only uncle that Kaine trusted and like.

Whenever Kaine thought of how Edwin Loved Joseph (Zaff), he would always want to laugh. Who says he was pure? Was he kind? Was he gentle? Did he (Edwin) say he (Joseph) was the only person who wasn't scheming? Wrong! In fact, it was the opposite. He should know that there is no such thing as someone innocent in the business world, or else, they'd get killed by those sly foxes. Kaine always wondered why such smart person like Edwin was so blind to see his facade. He guessed that people are really blinded with love.