Chapter 15

I changed the cover again!😋 Here's a new chapter, Enjoy!🤗

Last Chapter: "He really writes poem! I better give this thing to Lance. But.... that kid actually writes poem! And it's a love one at that!" Rune speaks to himself in disbelief.

————

{ 7 years ago/ Kaine (18) }

"Over the mountains and seas, under the heavenly sky.

Strings of fate will bind, but tied with an unchanging destiny.

A lifetime of  love with an unforgettable journey, but faded will their memories be.

Another wish will be lost and another lie will they bear.

A curse that will be spoken like a bitter sweet goodbye." A person spoke with a sad voice.

"Poem? You can make poems?"

Startled by the voice, the boy shutters. "Well, y-yes. A bit."

"That poem you just said seems a bit sad. What is it about?"

"A book that I've just read."

"Oh? Tell me more about it."

"It is a book about lovers who loves each other deeply, but can never be together. The first two sentences of the poem meant that their fate will bind with another, but their destiny will never be changed and will always be the same. The third sentence means that even though they've spent a lifetime of memories and love together, their  memories will fade on the next. Do you know what the next sentence means?"

"Another wish will be lost and another lie will they bear....hmm." The man furrowed his eyebrows as he thought deeply.

Seeing the man so serious, the boy laughs and explains. "Another wish will be lost because another lifetime will they not be together and their destiny will always be. Another lie they bear, meant the lies of their love."

"Lies? Their love was a lie?"

"Who knows?" The boy chuckles. 

"What about the last sentence? A curse that will be spoken like a bitter sweet goodbye... what does that mean?" The man was eager to know, but the boy just smiled and said a few sentences to answer him. That few sentences was: "You want to know? Sorry but... why don't you figure it out yourself? Read the book on the table." As he said those words, he left the room.

————

In a high building seated a man. His eyes was closed as his eyelashes started to flutter, showing signs that he is awoken. His eyes was shining brightly as his face showed confusion. "A dream?....or a memory?"

"This dream is strange like the other dreams I've had lately. That boy... he sounds familiar, where have I heard that voice?" Lance muttered to himself.

In the quiet room, Lance heard a knock on the door. It was Rune. "What are you holding?" Lance asked.

"This?" He pointed at the stuff in his hand. "It's a book I took from the boy you were interested in. Guess what? He actually wrote poems!" Rune told the man cheerfully.

"Poems? Let me see!" Lance took the book quickly as his heart began to have suspicions. He flipped through the pages trying to find a certain poem he heard in his dream.

It's a short chapter but I still hope that you enjoyed it!✌️😁

I tried hard to make it long but I couldn't think of anything, 😐 sorry...😣