Just breath

Skylar's P.O.V

"Colin you know I can't dance." I laughed as he pulled me out to the dance floor.

"Come on just one dance." He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close.

"You really are pushing it Colin." He chuckled as he spun me around. The song was almost over and another slow one came on. I saw a girl come up and tap Colin on the shoulder.

"Hey I wanted to know if you would like to dance with me?" She was a very pretty girl and one that I could never see coming up to Colin like that. Not that Colin wasn't good looking or anything just can't really see a girl like that talking to Colin like she knew him forever.

"Um I." He looked to me and I stepped back.

"Go ahead." She smiled taking Colin's hand and I waived as he was pulled away.

My hand was grabbed and I was pulled into a hard chest. Looking up I saw the Gray eyes from earlier.

"I-um do I k-know you?" I stuttered scared to talk to the man. Something about him scared me but not so much that I wanted to run.

"No but I know about you Skylar." I felt something in me shake as he said my name. it was a weird feeling that I've never had before. But I wondered ,How did this man know my name?

"Um would you please tell me how you know me."

"You'll find that out sooner or later." I felt my hands shaking as I looked up to this man. I couldn't run away. Something was telling me not to but a small part of me was saying to go.

When the song was over he pulled me to him and whispered something in my ear making my body freeze.

"Goodbye for now my rose." And with that he was gone. I looked around but he was no were to be seen.

I had to find Colin and pops and talk to them about this man. One of them had to know who he was. I ran out of the crowd and went to look for Colin.

I looked to see he was still with the girl. He looked like he was having a good time. I smiled a sad smile as I backed up.

I had taken so much time from him that he didn't get to be a normal kid. He's helped me a lot but now I had to let him go and do what he wanted. A part of me knew I wasn't able to hold onto him for that long. He was going to go out and want to find someone to be with. Who was I to keep him from that.

I backed up turning to go look for pops. I couldn't find him anywhere in the ball room so I'm going to guess he's in his office.

I walked down the long hallway and went to turn into his office when I felt something go over my nose and mouth. I tried not to breath it in but I felt Who ever was behind me pull me closer.

"Just breath." I heard him say and I couldn't figure out who it was. My hand was so close to the door but I could feel my lungs giving out. I didn't want to give in but I also didn't want to hurt myself.

"Please. I won't hurt you." He sounded true full And I let myself breathe. Everything around me went dark and I could only pray that I would be ok.

(This is where they are now

(This is where they are now. Sorry didn't know how else to add this 😂)
I opened my eyes and looked around to see where I was. What happened last night? had I had to much to drink?

I looked around and saw that I was in a dark room. Looking down I saw that I had some flannel on that I don't remember putting on at all.

I jumped up fast when I remembered that I was drugged.

"Oh my god." I whispered looking around for a way out.

Pops would come looking for me I know he will. But how could he do that if I didn't even know where I was.

Running to the balcony doors I pulled them open, and saw a fresh pile of snow on the ground. Looking up I saw mountains and trees surrounding me. I was somewhere in the woods I was going to guess.

This wasn't good at all. I really had to stay calm and figure out who I'm dealing with right now. Pops told me how to handle things like this but I never thought I would need it.

I heard the sound of footprints coming to the door and I ran getting back to the bed. I got under it and held my breath as the door opened.

I saw the nice shoes walk around the room hitting the wood floor. They stopped close to the bed and I held my mouth hoping they wouldn't look down here. The shoes moved to the window I left open and I cursed myself for leaving that open.

My eyes closed and I said a silent prayer that they would go. It wasn't answered when I felt something grab my feet pulling me out from under the bed.

I screamed and kicked trying everything to get away.

"Skylar." The person hissed making me stop and I looked to see that my worst fear was right.

"You" I hissed looking up to the man that I had danced with at the ball. I brought my hand back and slapped him making his head go to the side. As he looked back to me I saw the anger in his eyes.

I started cowering away as he followed me.

"P-please l-let me go." I cried as he grabbed my arm. He pulled me up and I saw him. I saw my nightmare right in front of me instead of this man.

His hand lifted up and I squealed covering my face. Looking back I saw the man looking at me with worry in his eyes with his hand up.

He released me from his grip and my body fell to the floor, as he moved only a foot away.

"Where am I." I hissed getting a little confidence.

"You'll know soon." He turned walking around the room. I was starting to get sick of his easy answers all the time.

"Who the hell are you" He looked back to me

"Declan. Call me Declan." At lest I have a name to go with the face that I would turn into the police.

"Why am I here."something told me I didn't want to know the answer to that one.

I saw his gray eyes looking to me "I haven't found out why yet. Let's just say you intrigued me."

I felt something in me wanting to break and I knew as soon as he left I would.

"I'll call you down for dinner soon." And with that he was gone. When the door closed I grabbed onto the wall and fell to it crying as I slid down.

Pop would have to come and find me. Or I'll have to get out of here somehow.