Christma Eve

Skylar's P.O.V.
Warning ⚠️ it's like oh 13 I guess. I don't know anymore

Tonight was great. Declan had finally told me something about himself. He told me about his mother and I wanted to know more.

I grabbed my drink walking into the room with the tree.

"When you said I changed you. What did you mean?" I didn't take my eyes off the tree but I knew he was there looking at me.

"Like in a good way or a bad one?" I asked turning to him now.

"Because that could be bad. Not that your bad just that it could be bad for me-" Declan grabbed my face stopping me from saying anything else. Probably a good thing because I don't think I would have stopped.

"For the good. You've made me a better man. A happier one." I smiled jumping up kissing him again. He stopped it and pulled back putting his head on mine.

"If we don't stop I don't think I'll be able to."

I looked at him. I said something that shocked both of us.

"What if I don't want to." He froze and I looked up at him.

I grabbed his hand pulling him with me. This was what I wanted. I wanted him.

I pulled him up stairs and went to my room. I pulled him in closing the door. Now I was starting to get scared. Maybe I wasn't ready to do this.

He came closer to me slowly cupping my face in his hands.

Declan kissed me softly and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around him as he pushed me into the wall lifting my leg wrapping it around him.

I pulled his jacket off him and felt him lift me off the ground.

Next to go was his shirt that I took off him. He put me down and looked at me.

"If you don't want this tell me now Sky." I thought about everything right now. I thought about so much but I didn't want to.

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my back right by the zipper to the dress.

"I'm sure." He pulled the zipper to my dress down slowly helping me step out of it. His eyes stayed in mine as he picked me up carrying me to the bed.

Soon we were under the covers together and our clothes were on the floor beside us.

Declan's fingers interlocked with mine as he looked into my eyes.

"I-I've never..."

He smiled a soft smile at me and kissed me.

"I'll go slowly." I nodded my head and I was ready. I felt everything happen taking my breath away from me.

————————————————-

I woke up and felt an arm around me. I turned over to see Declan still asleep. I smiled looking down at him.

I laid my head on his chest and drew circles around his chest. I traced the outlines of his scars and couldn't believe that someone could do that to him.

My hair was pulled back and I looked up to see that he was up. He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head.

"It's Christmas Eve." He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Aren't you happy! This year will be your second favorite because of me." I batted my eye lashes making him laugh.

"Yeah sure it is." He got up and started getting dressed. I watched him biting my lip. He was really hot.

He put his shirt on and walked over to me pulling my lip out of my teeth.

"If you do that I don't think any of us will leave this room." I smiled rolling my eyes at him. I got up grabbing the blankets and pulling them with me. He smacked my butt as I ran to the bathroom.

I turned the water to the tub on and slipped in.

Declan ran in to brush his teeth and hair and came to me kissing the top of my head.

"Tonight we can watch that Christmas movie that you have wanted to watch together." I looked to him with the brightest smile.

"REALLY." He laughed nodding his head.

"Really. I'll be in my office. Me and Shane have some work to go over."

He kissed me one more time before he ran out.

When I got out I put shorts and a top on before going down to the kitchen.

I grabbed some food and sat eating it. I should see if Declan wants anything.

I got up going to his office and knocking on the door. When I didn't hear anything I went in. They weren't there. That's weird he said he would be in here.

I was going to walk out when I saw something popping out of the trash. I stopped because it was a picture. Of me.

I went over picking up a file and looking at it. It was everything on me. It had what happened to my mom and Dad where I lived who I lived with. Everything was in this file.

I grabbed it running out of the room. I ran all around the house looking for Declan. There was one place I didn't look. The basement.