You killed him

For the next few days I stayed in the room. I didn't leave and I didn't want to.

I looked out the window and watched as more snow fell to the ground.

My stomach was really really hurting and I haven't had anything to eat in days. I needed to eat soon or I would be sick.

I went to the door and found that it was opened. I stepped out and looked around finding that it was dark out.

Maybe this wouldn't be hard after all.

Declan's P.O.V.

It had been days since I last saw my rose. I didn't know what to do to get her to warm up to me.

I sat in my office with Shane and grabbed the bottle I had.

"She hasn't left her room." I hissed sitting down turning the tv on. Was it really that hard for her to leave her room. I promised I wasn't going to hurt her.

"She will Declan. She's scared give her time."

I rolled my eyes not believing him one bit.

"Did you find him yet?" Now we were getting back to Business.

"No but once we do we will bring him back to you so you can end him." I nodded my head taking a sip of my drink.

I looked to the tv and saw a house on fire. I sat up when I realized where it was and who's it was.

"Oh my god is that...no it can't be" Shane said looking at the tv realizing who it was as well.

"Declan that's Peter Harris's House." I couldn't say anything. I was in awe at how the fire was consuming the house.

I saw on the screen that they had found one body. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to know if that one person was who I think it is.

"Oh my god." I heard someone scream and I knew right away who it was. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off turning to see her standing looking up at the tv.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I walked down and found the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and took a bite of it. I put it down once I saw the pie that was on the counter. I went over to it finding a fork and took some of it. It really is true what they say. When your hungry everything taste better.

I heard voices coming from down the hall as I put some pie in my mouth. Putting the fork down I walked down the hall. I found the door to where the voices were coming and pushed the door open just a crack.

Declan and some other man sitting together looking up at the tv that was on showing a picture of a house that was burning down.

"Oh my god is that...no it can't be" the man said as I stepped in a little more to get a better look at the house. Why did it look like I knew it.

"Declan that's Peter Harris's House." I felt something break as I looked to see he was right. That was pops house that was burning down right in front of me.

All my childhood memories right there burning up into pieces.

I watched as it said one body has been found on the tv and I instantly thought the worst.

"Oh my god" I cried covering my mouth as the tears fell. The tv shut off and I looked to see Declan and his friend looking to me.

"Skylar."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH." I couldn't hold anything back now. I cried running up to him. I grabbed him hitting him mad at him mad at everything.

He grabbed my hands stopping me from hitting him.

"YOU KILLED HIM."

"NO." I looked up to him and only felt hate for this man. He took me away from the only family I had. He took everything from me.

"I didn't kill him Skylar. I had nothing to do with this." I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go.

"Believe me when I say that I will do everything to find out who did though."

I pulled away fast and backed up. Shaking my head I watched as he actually looked hurt. He killed him. He took me from him and left him to die. The bastard was going to rot in hell one day.

"Go to hell." I turned running back up to the room that I was in. I ran back there throwing the pillows and covers off the bed I had crying as I remembered everything about pops.

Pops saved me at my worst time and I couldn't be there to do the same. He was my only family and the only person that I had left.

Everything hurt. My heart, my head, my body. I just wanted it all to stop. I looked to the window and saw the snow still falling.

I had to get out of here now. This was my only chance.