Dream

Declan's P.O.V.

I felt Skylar's little body move as she fell asleep on me. I looked down at her and saw her breathing slowly telling me she had fallen asleep.

I slid out from under her and pulled her up carrying her. I walked up the stairs and went to her room putting her in her bed and putting the covers over her.

Skylar snuggled closer to her bed and I smiled looking down at her. I moved some of her hair out of her face and pulled the covers closer to her.

I was going to find out what I could about what happened to her grandfather. I wanted her to be at peace with it. A small part of my knew it wouldn't be long before she finds out who I am and what I do. I pushed it away and turned walking out of the room.

I fell asleep that night praying that she wouldn't figure out about me. It was eating me inside that she may find out.

I tossed and turned all night and tried to get sleep. It was soon stopped when I heard the sound of crying and screaming.

I jumped up and ran out of my room down the hall stopping to find Where it was coming.

Skylar's P.O.V.

Dream

I was 9 again. I was back in the house that everything happened in.

"YOU BITCH." I turned to see my father pulling my mother down the stairs.

"Oliver please." She cried trying to pull her arm from him.

"You told your father!" He smacked her with the gun making her fall to the floor. He was hurting her. I couldn't let that happen.

I ran to her holding her to me. I looked up to see my father holding the gun to me. Before I could do anything the gun went off and I was pushed out of the way.

I watched as the bullet went through my mother's chest and a cry came from me.

The man I once called dad turned to me with fire in his eyes and pointed the gun to me.

Another shot went off and I closed my eyes waiting for death. When I felt nothing hit me I opened my eyes to see my father was on the ground dead.

I looked back to see my grandfather holding his gun up to my father. I didn't question it. Instead I crawled to my mother and grabbed her. I saw that her eyes were still open and I looked down at her with tears in my eyes.

"Mom. Mommy please don't close your eyes." I cried as I heard the police getting closer.

She smiled and I watched as her life leave her eyes.

"MOMMY." I cried as someone pulled me from her. Looking I saw that it was my grandfather. He looked blankly at his now dead daughter. I saw so many emotions in his eyes wanting to come out but he Couldn't let them.

"Let's go Sky." He scooped up my body and held me close to him as I cried over his shoulder.

"MOM" I cried as he pulled me away from all of this as the cop sirens went off in the distance.

End of dream.

I was pulled up and I opened my eyes to see Declan in front of me with a look of concern on his face.

"Declan" my voice cracked when I said his name jumping wrapping my arms around him.

"What's happening." He asked and I knew I had to tell him now. I couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

I told him how I watched my father kill my mother. I told him how my grandfather had saved me and raised me since then. I explained that I had gone threw a time where I wouldn't speak. Only when I was 23 did I really start talking again. It was small but I would talk to pops and Colin.

He helped me back into bed and went to leave but I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Please don't go." He looked down at me and and saw that I was scared.

"Ok" he nodded his head getting back into bed with me and pulling me to him. He held me and I found myself able to fall back asleep hearing his heart beat.