Deal

Colin's P.O.V.

I put Sky's things in my car and went to walk back in but stopped when my phone went off.

"Hello?"

I heard who it was and looked at Skylar through the window.

"Yeah I have her with me."

"No she doesn't suspect anything." I turned looking out at the night sky. Many stars out tonight to look at.

"I'm going to get her out of town first. Yeah I know what I have to do...I'll do it." Turning back I saw her coming out of the diner.

"Alright bye." I hung up the phone before she got close.

"Who was that?"

"Oh it was my mom. I just wanted to wish her a merry Christmas and tell her I'm sorry I couldn't come into town to spend it with her."

"Oh well you can see her soon. You can drive me to the nearest train station and then go home."

"Like I'm leaving you alone on Christmas. Besides. I think we could use a friend Road trip." She smiled and nodded her head.

"Alright but as soon as we get to Where we're going I want you to call your mom so I can say merry Christmas."

"Alright deal. Now let's get on the road before we hit traffic."

Skylar's P.O.V.

Here I was driving on the highway with my best friend on Christmas. I was getting far from my problems and everything that had happened. I wanted this road to lead me to a new me. I wanted to forget everything that had happened and started a new. I would do exactly that once we got to were we were going.

The end- for this one!!

————————————————————————
...ok so it's done.... it was short sorry. But there will be another one very soon!! It will continue from where we left off on this one! I don't know when it will be out or when I'll be finished it but most likely it will be soon! Thank you for reading this book and as always enjoy!!!