For her

Declan's P.O.V.

I stepped back looking at the tree that we finished. It had been a while since I have seen one in this house.

"Hey Sky Come In and look at the tree." I said looking at it. When I didn't hear anything I looked back.

"Sky?" I walked into the kitchen and found her pulling out a bunch of ingredients.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled watching her run around. She had her hair up in a messy bun and she made it look so hot.

"We are going to make Christmas cookies." She went down to grab something and came back up with flour.

"Your kidding right?"

"Nope." She threw a apron to me and I shook my head. I put it on and walked around to join her.

"What are we making?"

"Sugar cookies!"

I smiled seeing how happy she got over cookies. I would do what ever to see that smile.

"Now let's put music on." She hit a button on the radio and Christmas music started playing.

"You know I don't like Christmas music." She turned to me gasping covering her mouth pretending to be hurt.

"That can't be. Now we must listen to it all night." She smiled a devilish smile and turned getting to work." We made some cookies and put them in the oven to bake. I hate to say it but it was fun. This girl had me and she didn't even know she did.

I changed the radio and was happy to get Christmas music off when she left the room.

"What did you do to the radio." Sky yelled coming back into the room. Walking over to the radio she changed it.

"I am so done with Christmas music." I reached around her and changed it.

"Well I like it." She changed it again and I looked down at her. She had a cocky smile on her face as she looked up to me. I grabbed her picking her up and placing her aside so I could change the music again.

When I turned back I went to say something but instead got a face full of flour.

I heard giggling and I wiped the flour from my eyes seeing Skylar laugh.

"You think that's funny?" I smiled grabbing the flour bag.

"No. Declan no." She laughed and went to run but I grabbed her purring all the flour onto her.

I laughed and thought she was laughing with me. I was wrong because when I looked to her I saw she was crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" I wiped the flour off her face and she let a small laugh come out.

"It's not you. I'm just. I miss my pop that's all." I cupped her face I my hands and held in a laugh as I saw all the flour on her.

"I promised you I would find out who did that and why. I meant it." She gave me a weak smile and nodded her head.

"Go up and clean up. I'll get the cookies out."

I turned her and pushed her off to the stairs.

Now it was my turn to do something for her.