You said it yourself

Declan's P.O.V.

I stood there looking at what I had just done. They man that I had just killed was a traitor. He had killed Franky and because of him Skylar's grandfather was dead.

"Clean this up and do something with his body."I threw the gun down hating that I just did that. I wanted out of this. I didn't want to be like my father anymore.

I had people who feared me and would scream even if I came with in contact of them. Skylar was the first person to not be scared of me. When she saw me that night she actually saw me. Not the man that everyone is afraid of. She saw the man that I want to be for her.

I walked out of the room about to go up and find my rose but heard a crunch and I looked down to see I had stepped onto some papers.

I picked them up to see they were the ones I had thrown away a few days ago.

"Shane. Did you put these here?" I held them up looking back to him.

"No I tho you threw them out?"

I stood there for a minute thinking about how they could have gotten down here.

I started walking fast back upstairs and then fully sprinted to my room. I opened the door to find that Skylar was no were to be seen. I wen to her room and saw that the room was cleaned out.

I heard the sound of my cars engine going off and I ran down the stairs. I threw open the door to see my car going far from me with Skylar in it.

She knew I knew about her and her family. She doesn't know the truth about me just yet.

"Fuck she got away." Shane hissed running up to the door.

"We have a tracker on the car."

"She won't be in it long." I said backing away from the door.

"What. Don't you want to get her back."

"You said it yourself. She was going to find out about who I was eventually." I walked off leaving him by the door. I didn't know what to do anymore.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I had been driving for a day now. I pulled up to the diner and stopped the car. I got out seeing him coming out.

When I saw him a simile went to my face. I got out running to Colin and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me to a hug.

"This is the best Christmas gift I've gotten yet." I laughed pulling back looking at him. I had called him from a truck stop a couple miles back when I stopped for gas. Luckily I grabbed some money that I saw in the house before leaving.

I had told Colin everything that had happened and told him I needed to get far from here. He told me he would take me anywhere I wanted to go.

"Can we get something to eat before we get on the road? I haven't eaten in a while?"

"Yeah you go in and get a table. I'll put your stuff in my car."

"Ok." I smiled walking off to the Diner.