Run

I ran down the stairs and went down the long hallway to go to the room down the hall.

I stopped when I heard voices.

"PLEASE IM SORRY" I slowly walked to the wall and looked around to see what was going on.

"you told them were we were John. You know they were looking for us." I saw a man tied to a chair and saw him struggling to get out. I looked up to see Shane standing in front of him.

"I-I didn't tell them anything I swear." The man pleaded.

"Then how did they know about the mafia John? How did they know about us?"

The man started to cry and I wanted to stop this but I was to scared to do anything

"They killed Franky you know that." I saw Declan come into view and my heart stopped.

"W-Well I heard you took Peters granddaughter. H-he was really coming after you then." Declan stopped in front of the man.

"You don't know anything about her or Peter." He punched the man and I looked away.

"I-I know that the man died trying to get out of the fire that the Sangro's started."

So it was true. Pops really was dead.

"Yeah and that's because you told them that I was talking to him." Declan held up a gun to the man and I felt my heart stop.

"You went to them telling Sangro that I was going to talk to a cop and trying to get out...that night at peters you were the one that told him that you had information on everything that's been going down."

The man shook his head crying. "Declan you have to believe me when I say that I didn't tell Sangro anything."

"I would but you've lied to me before." And the sound of a gun went off making me cover my mouth almost letting a squeal come out. I watched as the bullet went threw the mans head killing him.

Declan was in the mafia...he had just killed a man. That's why he had all this information on me. I looked down at the file in my hand and dropped it turning and running.

I ran all the way back to my room grabbing a bag and throwing things in it. I got changed fast knowing that I wouldn't have a lot of time.

He killed a man in front of me

He killed a man in front of me. Took me from my loved ones. Let one die. And was a part of the mafia. I ripped the necklace I had on from him slamming it on the dresser and grabbing the one Colin gave me. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

I quietly walked down to the garage And looked for keys. A few days ago Declan and I had gone into the town. He finally took me from this house and I saw where he put the keys and how to get out of here.

Once I found the keys I jumped in the car hitting the button to open the garage. When it did I started the car and stepped on the gas. I was getting far away from here and all this madness. And I knew the one place I could go.