Chapter 1

Heyyy guys here's the first chapter hope you enjoy :)

I woke up to the sun shining through my window and shining on my face. I groaned softly and turn on my side, not wanting to get up. I sighed and decided to finally get up.

I got ready for cheer practice, getting changed and putting my hair up since it was hot out today. I decided to walk there because it's not that far away from where I am.

~Time skip~

I got to cheer practice and decided to stretch for a bit and get my muscles warmed up for my routine and practice my tumbling a bit more to be sure I was ready for it. "Okay girls, glad you could all make it!", my cheer coach yelled. She went on rambling for a second about how important practice was to being a good cheerleader. She then turned to me "Okay (Y/n)! Are you ready to practice your tumbling solo??".

"Yeah, I guess" I say a bit nervously. I had practiced so much and had it down but I was still nervous because I had never had a crowd watching when I had done it.

"Okay everyone, get in formation!" We all got in our places and waited for her signal to start. She counted down and we started to do our cheer. About halfway through it, it was time to do my tumbling solo.

Everyone was amazed and then we continued to work on the cheer. It was pretty fun but we were all nervous because we only have a week left to practice before our first competition. I decided to go over and get a drink and coach came up to me and told me I did a good job.

"Thanks!" I said out of breath.

"You're welcome!!" Then she walked away without another word

"Okay girls! You did good today, see you all Friday!!!"

~Time skip~

I got home finally. Then Kaylee came up to me, her bright personality making my day a lot better. (Oh yeahhh... Kinda forgot to mention. She is the person who runs the orphanage.. *Awkwardly laughs*) She asked me how practice went with a soft smile on her face. Kaylee has always been kind to me even when the other kids weren't as.. pleasant. Kaylee has brown hair and hazel eyes. She has this kind of light about her that can make anybody happy. She's a bit of a jokester and loves to make other people laugh.

"Good!!" I said happily.

"So..." she said. I nodded my head, signaling for her to continue what she wanted to say.

"We got a call today... And someone is looking to adopt a girl around 14-17 years old. I'm going to have them meet you!! She's coming a week after your competition!" She sounded really excited, her eyes seemed to light up at the thought.

"We know how things have went in the past... It's never me... No one has wanted me.. And no one ever will..." I look at her, my eyes full of sadness. My throat tightened up as I tried to hold the tears back.

"You never know.. They are going to come here in about two weeks!!"

"Okay, thanks, Kaylee." I say, still a bit doubtful but I had at least a small bit of hope that I would finally have a family again.

"No problem!!" She said and waved goodbye to me before walking away to check up on the other kids.

I walked back up to my room and decided to go listen to music. I look around my messy room and sigh "Guess it's time to clean up now.." I and get ready for bed. I was singing and cleaning my room when someone walked in and scared me to death. "AAHH!!!" I screeched

"Sorry." Jena was laughing her butt off.

"Shut up you know I get scared easily!!! Ok well anyway I got to go to bed I have cheer tomorrow, night!!" I said shooing her away. I lie down in my bed and I started feeling my eyes gets heavy and I fell asleep.

~Morning!!~

I woke up and got ready for the day I did my hair and nude color makeup (change it if you want.) I went to go see if Jena was awake and of course she wasn't. So I just decided to go downstairs and of course Kaylee was awake she gets up pretty early.

"Good morning Kaylee!!" I said very cheerfully.

"Good morning Y/n! How'd you sleep?" She said with the same amount of cheerfulness.

"Great, I'm just going to take a walk I'll be back later." I said waving goodbye

"bye."

Then Laurance called me. My name on my phone was "Prince Casanova" It was an inside joke from when we lived in the orphanage together.

L=Laurance

Y/n=You

L:"Hey!!"

Y/n: "Hey what's up?"

L: "Nothing just wanted to talk what are you doing today?"

Y/n: "The (Football, Soccer or Basketball) game is today." (You cheer for the team.)

L:"Oh co-" He was cut off and I heard a loud bang and then I heard someone talking "Laurance!!!"

"GARROTH MY DOOR!!!" And then he hung up well... ok I just kept walking to cheer

~Laurance's point of view~

I was talking to Y/n when I heard my door breakdown.

"LAURANCE!!!" Garroth SCREAMED

"GARROTH MY DOOR!!!" I screamed

"NO ONE CARES GUESS WHAT!!!!"

"What could be more important then you breaking down my door Garroth??"

"Katelyn" He was trying to catch his breath "Is going to be," He said taking another breath "adopting Someone"

"what!!??" I said currently freaking out.

"I know!!" He said sounding shocked too

"Girl or boy??" I asked curiously

"She doesn't know yet" I really hope it's a girl...

"Ok well, I'm gonna go now sorry about your door... Bye" And he ran away great...

The Cadenza screamed at me to shut up. well ok. I tried to call Y/n back but she didn't pick up so now I'm just gonna take a walk.

~Y/n point of view After the game~

I was exhausted after cheer we all congratulated each other. Then our coach came up to us.

"Good job at halftime!!" ( You perform your cheer, chant, and dance at halftime.) We all said thanks and left. I saw Laurance called and called him back.

Y/n: "Hey sorry I was at cheer what happened earlier??"

L=: "Sorry it was my friend Garroth"

Y/ n:"Oh..."

L: "Ya... Ok well I'm going to take a shower talk to you later bye"

Y/n: "Byeeee"

I got home and decided to go to sleep I was soo tired.

A/n Ok so that was the first chapter of my first and terrible book hop you enjoyed this chapter see you next time byeeeeeee

1148 Words