Chapter 20

A/n Sorry about all of the Point of view switches.

~Tuesday~

We both got out of the car than I saw him... I started walking up to him with Laurance behind me. I got close to him then stopped and backed up a little. Laurance noticed and rubbed my back.

"You got this." He said supporting me. I continued to walk up to him and he noticed me.

"Hey, babe!" He said.

"Heyy. Look we need to talk..." I told him. He looked scared. "Look I'm sure you know where this is going... I know about Nicole... And I'm not that mad, I just wish you told me about what happened rather than taking your brother's blackmail. Anyway, I really still want to be friends because you're a good friend. I just need a little time to get back to that. Now, go find Nicole you two seem really cute together!" I told him and he smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks for being so understanding. I'm sorry things ended this way but, I'm glad we can still be friends!" He said then got close to me and whispered to me. 

~Laurance~

He whispered something to her and she started blushing.

"What'd he say?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"N-Nothing. Don't worry about it." She said getting a little darker.

"Why are you blushing then?" I asked trying not to sound jealous. She laughed nervously.

"R-Really it's nothing." She laughed. I was about to say something but then the bell rang. We both walked in and went our separate ways. 'I wonder what Dante said. Ugh, I really need to talk to Garroth about all of this.'

~Y/n~                                        

I was sitting in my class thinking about what Dante said and I started blushing again.

~Flashback~

He leaned close to me and whispered "You and Laurance would make a cute couple too. He seems to like you a lot." I started blushing.

~

'I need to talk to someone but I don't really have many girlfriends... I'll just talk to Garroth. I would talk to Kate but she's very overprotective of me. Yeah, I'll go over to his house after school.

~

'Schools finally overr thank gosh. Ok, now I have to go home to my dad and tell him what happened then I'll head over to Garroth's. I drove home and listened to music. When I got home my dad was in the living room.

"Hey n/n, how was school? You okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"School was good and yeah I'm okay now," I said/ Kate walked in the door so I explained everything that happened between me and Dante. He hugged.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Kate said. I shook my head rapidly,

"No no no don't do that. It's okay we're good and we're still friends." I told her and she reluctantly nodded.

"Okay, I'm sorry to leave again but I have to go talk to Garroth. I'll be back today." I told them, hugged them, and walked outside to my car. 

I got there and I suddenly got nervous. I was standing in front of the house 'here goes nothing...' I knocked on the door and Zianna answered she hugged me. I hugged her back