Chapter 11

A/n sorry if there are any mistakes I'm using my phone now I'm used to righting on my phone. Hope you enjoy😋~
~Timeskip Friday~
I woke up, got ready, and went downstairs to eat. Then me and Katie walked to school I got there and saw our group I walked up to them.

"Hey shorty!" Dante said as he ruffled my hair and rested his arm on my head. I giggled quietly but then pulled away and playfully glared at him pretending to be mad. He laughed.

"So anyway meet me by the fountain after school K?" I questioned. He nodded and we walked in the school.

~Music class~
Me and Laurence have been practicing our song for the festival ( Song suggestions again😂?) I'm really nervous but me and Laurence sound really good together. I've never sang in front of a crowd like that before. We have till next Saturday to prepare though so we have plenty of time. Me and Laurence day and practiced our song until class was over.

~Another Timeskip (sorry running out of ideas)~
School is over now and I walked over to the fountain and saw Dante so I up to him and we started waking to the park.

"Gimme a piggyback right Blueberry!!" I said. He glass giving me a piggyback ride and he started running so I started giggling like crazy. We got to the park and we went to the playground and acted like kids. We got tired so we sat on the ground facing each other and started taking.

"You know you're really cool." He said.

"I know!" I smiled he laughed. "Kidding. Thank you, you are too!" I said

"Hey I know we have only been friends for a while but It feels like we've known each other for a while, but would you want to go on a date with me tonight? We can go to the movies and then out to dinner?" He asked kind of nervously.

I smiled brightly, "Of course!" He stood up and offered me his hand. He helped me up and then hugged me.

"Ok I'll pick you up at 6?" He asked.

"Sounds great!" I said excitedly.

~Timeskip to getting ready~

I got dressed, curled my hair, and did some light makeup.

(Change if you don't like)I finished getting ready and there was a knock on the door

I finished getting ready and there was a knock on the door. I ran down and opened it.

"You look beautiful!" Dante said and I lightly blushed.

"Thank you." I said.

"Be back by 9! No canoodling!!" He said. I mentally face palmed.

"Ok bye!!" I said pushing Dante out of the door. We got in his car and he turned on the radio I started singing to F/s (favorite song). The song ended as we pulled into the parking lot.

"You're a really good singer!" Dante compliments. I thanked him as we walked in the movie theatre. "Do you want to get popcorn to share?" He asked.

"Yeah, also what movie are we watching?" I asked.

"You'll see." He winked at me which scared me a little bit, but I giggled. Me an Dante were eating in line and talking then he waved to someone. I turned around and saw it was Laurence and Aphmau, guess finally asked her out. I waved at them.

~Laurence's POV~
Me and Aphmau walked into the movie theatre. Can't believe I finally asked her out. We were taking and then Dante waved to us. I smiled but the realized he was on a date with Y/n it made me mad. I don't know why. I don't like her I like Aphmau. No I'm just upset Because Dante is a player and J don't want him to hurt her.

~Back to Y/n~
Laurence looked mad I wander why. I just shrugged it off and looked at Dante. "Guess he finally asked her out." I laughed.

He looked at me. "You knew?" He asked

"Well yeah He's my best friend." I laughed he nodded. We were sitting down and the movie was going to start soon. The movie turned on and it was Annabelle Comes Home (I want to see this movies).I got scared I mean I like scary movies it's just I get really scared of them and I don't like watching them in theatre because I don't want to scream. There was sumo scare as I jumped and almost screamed Dante noticed and he wrapped his arm around me. I cuddled next to him and any time there was a jump scare I Buried my face on his chest. (Sounds weird but you know what I mean.) The movie ended and my face is probably beat red because I was basically clinging onto Dante like my life depended on it. He didn't seem to mind though. We walked out.

"I'm going to have nightmares tonight but I loved that movie!" I said. He laughed and wrapped in arm around my waist. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I smiled and got in and we headed to F/r (Favorite Restaurant.) I smiled.

"How'd you know?" I asked shocked

"When we went to the park we were asking each other questions remember?" He asked

"Oh yeah. I didn't expect you to remember though." He laughed. We walked in, sat down, and ordered. The waitress gave us our food and we started eating. When we finished eating Dante grabbed my hands. I gave him a confusing look.

"Y/n with you be my girlfriend!" He asked kinda shyly. My eyes. Widened but then I smiled.

"Of course Dante!!" At this point we were nothing smiling like maniacs. He paid for our food and he offered to walk me home. We just talked about random stuff on the way home.

"Here we are." I said kind of disappointed that it was over. He chuckled and walked me to the door.

"Bye shorty, see you tomorrow." He said in a flirty tone and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed.

"Bye bye Blueberry." I said in the same tone he did. He laughed and I went inside. When I walked in I saw Kate and dad sitting in the couch they both looked at me.

"He better not have kissed you!" My dad said sternly. I lightly blushed. "Did he treat you well N/n?" (Nickname if you don't know.)

"Daddddd I'm fineeee." I said a little embarrassed. I'm not really used to the whole protective dad thing yet or even a dad who cared about me.

Kate walked up to me, "If he ever hurts you I'll kill him." She stated. I laughed and just walked upstairs. I went to my room and plopped on my bed and smiled.

1128 Words