Chapter 4

~A week Later~

OMG!!!! The meeting is today!!! I'm so excited!! I really hope they like me. I have to go to the meeting after dance practice today. After a bit of totally freaking out (In a good way), I decided to get ready for practice.

I went downstairs and Kaylee reminded me not to forget about the meeting today. I told her that I couldn't forget about it. I then got in the car and Luke started driving me there. I saw Garroth standing in front of the dance studio. I think I might have started to like him. We've been spending a lot of time together in dance class I even got his number now!

"Hey Garroth!!" I said very happily, a wide smile on my face.

                                                                   ~Garroth's Point of view~

I saw Y/n walking up to me with a happy expression on her face. God, she is so beautiful. Every time I see her, my heart skips a beat and I feel little butterflies in my stomach. I have really started to like Y/n. She makes me so happy. We hang out almost every day because of dance and we text each other at every opportunity we have. I just hope that she likes me back.

"Hey Y/n!! You seem happy today." I said, a smile instantly forming on my lips.

"Ya, I have a meeting with a family who is looking to adopt today!!" She exclaimed excitedly, practically screaming.

"Oh! They're going to love you!" I said really excitedly.

"Thanks! Anyway, ready to go in?" She said changing the subject.

"Yup, lets go," I replied.

Man, I'm so excited for her. I bet they're going to love her. She seems really happy. But I hope I would still get to see her.

~Y/n's point of view~

We walked inside and started to practice because we have a thing we do every year where we compete against other classmates in our dance class. Garroth and I are going against Jess and Jake. They are really good but Garroth and I are really good too so I have no clue who's going to win.

We also have to find someone we can do it with who isn't in dance class Garroth said he's going to ask a girl named Aphmau to do it with him, which, to be honest made me kind of jealous (Though, I didn't show it.) I have no clue who I'm going to ask because it had to be a guy and my only guy friends are Luke and Garroth who are both already in dance and Laurance who probably can't do it.

After I snapped out of my train of thought, I realized it was time for me to head home. When I had started walking, Garroth came up to me.

"Hey Y/n. wait!" He exclaimed and finally made it to me.

"Ya, what's up Garroth?" I questioned him.

"Um.. well will I..." He said not completing his sentence.

"What?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side a bit, curious as to what he had to say.

"If you get adopted, will I still see you?" He asked me, looking down at his hands and messing with his fingers.

"Ya! Of course! I'm still going to be coming here for dance." I said reassuringly to him, a soft smile on my face.

"Oh, okay good!!" He said, looking relieved.

"Yep! Besides, I couldn't imagine not being able to see you or any of my other friends again. Anyway, I have to get going. Byee Garroth! Got to get to the meeting!" I said

"Bye!" He said cheerfully.

I walked to Luke's car and waited for him to start driving.

~Time skip to the orphanage~