Chapter 15

A/n Don't play song till I say!

*WARNING* in BOLD cuss words and abuse. They stop when the bold lettere stop. Enjoy the story~

(Tues. night at like 2)

~Dream/memory~

I came home from another fun day of middle school. I've always liked school especially ever since my mom left us.. because anytime I'm at home i'm getting abused... But that's besides the point. It's Monday and I finally got to see my best friend Laurance after a VERY long weekend. It was really fun. I had to walk home but that's nothing new. I liked walking because that's just more time out of the house. The only person who knows about what happens at home is Laurance and I wish I didn't tell him because he threatens to go to the police and I don't want mdad getting even more mad at me. I walked around the bock one time  before I went to my house. I got lost in my thoughts and didn't even realize I'm now at my house. I looked at my phone. 

"Shit!! I'm late he's going to kill me!"  'Wow.. It looks scarier everytime...' I took a deep breath and walked into the house. I saw him  Sitting on the couch as always. I tried to sneak upstairs but he saw me...

"Y/n... Get. Back. Here. Now!!" He said in is demonic voice. I jumped and went over to the couch and stood in front of him.  He glared at me.

"Yes father?" I Asked.

"Sit!" I jumped again and sat down on the coffee table in front of him. He's too lazy to stand up and hit me so I have to come to him.. He slapped across the face. "Why were you late you BITCH!!??" He screamed in my face. 

"I-I had to finish some work at school before I left."  I said freaking out in my head knowing i'm a terrible liar. He grabbed a bear bottle and hit me across the face. I started crying and ran to the corner of the room and he stood up and walked over to me and kicked me.

"You FUCKING LIAR!!" He screamed and continued to kick me. My cheek was bleeding there was blood on my hand from holding my face. Everything was hurting. My heart felt numb. My ribs felt like they could break any minute now. He continuously kicked me, until I had enough. I stood up.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!! I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING TO YOU. YOU BLAME MOM LEAVING ON ME BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT SO YOU HIT ME BECAUSE YOUR MAD AT YOURSELF FOR MAKING HER LEAVE!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as soon as I finished screaming I regretted everything when I saw the look on his face. He grabbed me by the hair and threw me across the room. I started balling. My head hurt, my back felt broken, an my legs felt paralyzed. I couldn't move all I could do was sit there, cry, and let him hit me. This is my life....

~Dream Over~

I woke up in a cold sweat. Tears were streaming down my face. I sat there for 5 minutes rocking back and forth balling my eyes out. I reached for my phone and called Laurance sill crying.  It took awhile but he answered.

Play song

"I-I'm s-sorry I k-know It's late but I had a-another dream..." I said barely being able to talk.

"Hey, it's fine. Do you want me to come over?"He asked knowing how bad it had to of been for me to call him this late.

"If that's-not a p-problem.." I said feeling really bad.

"It's fine I'll be over in like 5 minutes."

"T-thanks t-theres a key under the m-mat." I said and hung up. I put my phone down and sat in the dark rocking back and forth trying to control my shaking and crying. It didn't work though. I heard quiet footsteps walking upstairs and my door opened and there Laurance was.. He's such an amazing person. I gestured for him to come in he nodded and came in and sat on my bed. He sat next to me and I leaned on him while he gave me a hug.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked whispering in my ear since I was laying on him and he didn't want to be loud. i sat up and looked into his eyes and started crying  a little more.

"It was the day I stood up to him..." I said and stared into his eyes crying. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

"He's not here anymore... I'm right here.(hehe) You're here with people who love and care about you. People who would never dream of hurting you... You're not alone anymore. He can't hurt you anymore. I know it's hard to forget you past but you'll always have me, I'm not leaving and you can come to me whenever." He said which made me calm down. I nodded he laid down and patted the spot next to him. I laid down next to him and laid my head on his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and started to fall asleep.

~Laurance's Point of View~

I looked down at her. She was sleeping now. She looked so peaceful, and beautiful. "I love you Y/n..."  I whispered.

~Time Skip to morning (Y/n's Point of view)~

I woke up and felt something under me and realized it as Laurance's arm. My face suddenly got hot. Whaat? Why am I blushing? I shook it off and started at him for a minute. 

"You like what you see?~" He said in a groggy voice. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Your less annoying when you're asleep casanova." I laughed and go up. "Now get up we got to get ready for school. You can use Casey's bathroom he's usually done by now." I said standing up and going to the bathroom to get ready.

Laurance's Point of view (Sorry)

I was blushing?? Somethings wrong with me. Ugh. I got up and got ready and left Y/n a note saying that I have to go see Garroth before school. I rushed out of there got in my car and drove to Garroth's house. I knocked on the door Zane answered 

"What are you d-" I ignored him, ran upstairs and almost broke Garroth's door down.

"What the heck??" Garoth was very confused.

"Somethings wrong with me!!" I practically screamed.

"What?" Garroth asked worriedly .

"Well... I'm really happy that I finally got together with Aph and I think I love her... But last night Y/n had another nightmare so I went to her house to comfort her and ended up staying the night and... I had this weird feeling. She fell asleep in my arms... I told her I love her. I've told her that before but this time... It was different. I don't know what to do...?" I ranted. Garroth looked stunned.

"I- W-well that doesn't mean anything right it's probably just the situation you were in not the person?" He said not really knowing what to say. (Does that even make sense? I'm so tired it's almost 9 and I haven't slept Sorry..)

"Y-yeah, yeah you're probably right. Thanks man I knew I could count on you." I said and he just nodded looking a little confused.

A/n I did another one! Yay! I don't know when I'll update next I have exams all week But I need sleep It's 8:48. Byee~

1224 Words