Chapter 13

A/n For the people that actually like this, I am soooo sorry how long it took me so long update. I have been extremely busy with school. I have kind of been losing my motivation to right this story. I am starting to get my motivation back a little. I have been thinking of discontinuing this story but, I have a lot of ideas and I have really want to finish this story so I am going to try to finish the story. Anyway I hope you enjoy. (✿◠‿◠)

~The Next day (Sunday)~

I woke up at 10 A.M. I saw everyone was still asleep so I went downstairs, and I decided to make a bunch of pancakes, and bacon (I actually don't like bacon) for everyone. I was making the food and someone came up behind me and put there chin on my head. I looked up and it was Dante.

I smiled. "Hey Blueberry! How did you sleep?" I asked him and gave him a hug.

"I slept great. I had a lot of fun you should have another sleepover sometime." He said and hugged back. 

"Ok go sit down food will be done soon." I said. He laughed and nodded. I was about to but the bacon on a plated when all the girls came running downstairs. Which woke the guys up and soon everyone was in the kitchen waiting for foir food.

"BACON!!! You're the best!" Laurance said as he hugged me. I just laughed and handed everyone their food. I then sat down on Dante's lips and looked up at him and smiled. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and I started eating. We all watched F/t/s. 

~Everyone left but Laurance~

"Hey, so I heard that Aph said yes! Congrats!" I said. I really am happy for him, which is why I don't know why I feel sad.

"Yeah! She did. Thanks!" he said happily and with a smile on his face. "Hey, we should hang out today." He suggested.

"Yeah, that would be fun. We can also practice for the festival if you want?" He nodded. "We should go to the park!" I said acting like a kid.

"Yeah! Like old times!" He said and smiled. We started walking to the park and I made him give me a piggyback ride. 

"Run! I wanna be Superman!!" I said while laughing. When we were kids we would go to the park and I would get on his back. He would run and I would put my hand in the air pretending to be Superman. He laughed and started running. We got to the park and we laid down in the grass laughing. I looked at him. "It's been a while since we've done that." I said.

"Yeah! I don't remember it being that tiring." He said while laughing. 'Is he calling me fat??'

"Are you implying something?" I asked playfully with a smirk on my face.

"What?? No..." He said going along with it. I pouted and looked away. He laughed and grabbed my face to make me look at him. We stared into each other eyes for what felt like forever. 'umm....Ok? That was.... weird'

"Ahem. We should probably start working on our duet..." I said ignoring what just happened.

"*cough* Yeah.. So what song?" He asked.

~Time Skip because song won't be revealed til festival.~

"That was great!!" I complimented Laurence.

"You were great~" He said as his Casanova side came out a little. I just rolled my eyes and laughed but that comment made me feel... weird... I just shook it off.

"Thanks." I said and smiled cutely. "Wow it's 1 o'clock I should probably go home. I'll see you tomorrow Laur~bear." I said as I winked and walked away.  started walking home and I decided to call Dante.

Y-you D-Dante

Y- Hey boobeary!!

D-Booberry?