Chapter 21

Previously...

"Y/n..." I heard a familiar but unpleasant voice. My heart started beating and I started sweating. 'Please don't be who I think it is...'

~Still Tuesday~

I slowly turned around to see him... My father... Suddenly a bunch of memories of all the times he abused me popped into my head.

"W-W, h-how are you here? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" I screamed. He slapped his hang on my mouth.

"Shut up you slut. You'll alarm people. We can't have anyone knowing somethings going on..." He said creepily. I tore his hang off my face kicked him and ran. I was sweating. 'I can't believe he's here...' I was running for a while now. 'I c-can't breathe...' I was running so fast and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I ran into someone and fell on the ground.

"Whoa, Hey you okay?!" I heard someone ask. I looked up to see Laurance and I started balling my eyes out. I stood up and hugged him. 

"My d-dad is here! We need to go now!" I said he grabbed my hand and got in his car.

"We'll get your car later we need to go!" He said and I nodded. Balling my eyes out.

"T-take m-me t-to m-my house, please. H-Hurry." I said sobbing and really terrified. We got there and we both ran inside. I closed the door, locked it and side against the door crying my eyes out. My dad and Kate were asking what happened but I couldn't tell them so Laurance did.

I calmed down a little but I'm still a little teary. "H-How could he be back? W-Why did he come back for me? He finally got away from me he hates me soo what? Did he come back to have a punching bag?" I said now getting mad.

"Hey... I won't let him hurt you no matter what. He's just a sick man who only likes himself." Laurance said rubbing my back. He hugged me and then everyone else joined in the hug. I smiled.

"Thanks, guys... I'm just gonna go up to my room though... I looked at Laurance,"Come with me?" I asked and he nodded. We went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. "I can't believe he's back," I said as I turned on the tv and laid my head on his chest.

"Yeah... I know it's crazy but don't worry he won't get to you I'll be with you 24/7." He said.

"What about school? We have different classes." I asked.

"I don't know, I'll figure it out..."He said.

"Okay... Change the subject, please. How's life?" I asked him.

"Eh, I-I'm gonna break up with Aph..." He said which made me happy and I blushed a little.

"R-Really?!" I said accidentally sounding excited. "I-I mean really? Why?" I asked. He chuckled a little.

"I-I like someone else..." He said and I got a little sad.

"O-Oh... Who?" I asked him and he blushed.

"I'll tell you when I tell her..." He said and I nodded sadly.

~Laurance~

'Is it just me or doesn't she seem... sad? Maybe she likes me too?'

~

We're at school now I stayed the night at Y/n's last night considering everything. 'Today I'm breaking up with Aphmau... Hopefully, this goes well...' I walked up to Aph, "Hey, we need to talk..." I said and she nodded.

"So I like someone else.." We both said at the same time. We both sighed.

"Friends?" I asked her she nodded and we hugged. 'Wow, that was the easiest breakup ever.' I smiled and walked away... Now I can tell Y/n I like her... finally.