Chapter 9

A/n this is continuing from the last chapter. Btw the last chapter was your second day of school it is Wednesday

I finished my homework, I wasn't ready to go to bed yet so I decided to go in the studio and dance.

When I finished dancing I look behind me and saw Katelyn. "Geez Kayelyn, you've got to stop doing that" I said while laughing

"Sorry, I heard music and wanted to come see you dance" She lightly laughs. " What are you doing dancing this late anyway?" She asked confused

"I mean it's not that late... But I couldn't go to sleep so I decided to come in here and dance." I said taking a sip of my water. " Hey Katelyn do you think Eric would let us have a sleepover with our friends? I mean the guys could sleep in the basement and we could sleep in the living room or in my room?" I asked hesitantly

"He usually wouldn't, but you could ask him." She replied.

"Kk I'll ask him tomorrow morning. I'm going to go to bed night Katie!" I said.

"Night, Y/n" She replied. I left the studio and went to my room. I changed into Pj's and went to bed.

~Morning!~ (Third day of school Wednesday)~
I woke up to the sound of the very annoying alarm clock. I groaned and got up from my bed, walked to my closet and picked out and outfit. I walked to the bathroom, changed, and put on natural makeup.

I finished getting ready and walked downstairs. I saw my dad downstairs making breakfast. "Heyy  dad.... I have a question...?" I said shyly.

"You called me dad!" He said excitedly and hugged me. "Anyway... What your question?" I laughed

"Um... Can me and Katie have a sleepover this weekend... With a few guys. They can sleep in the basement and the girls somewhere else?" I asked quickly.

"I guess..." He said very hesitantly.

"Thank you!!!" I practically screamed as I hugged him.

"Ouch Y/n, my ears" he laughed

"Oh sorry but thank you so much!" I said quieter this time.

"You're welcome sweety." He replied. I sat down and started eating soon Katie joined and started eating then we started walking to school. We got to school and Katie went to go find some guy she's been hanging out with I think his name is Jeffory (Don't know if I spelled that right). Anyway I saw Laurence, Garroth, and Dante. I decided to try and scare Dante so I went up behind him and jumped on his back.

"Blueberry!" I screamed while jumping on his back. He tilted his head back and simply said hi. "What? How did I not scare you??" I questioned while getting down. "Hey Garroth. Hey Laurence." I said remembering they were there.

"I just don't get scared easily." He shrugged.

"Well you two seem close?" Garroth laughed.

"Yeah, we've been hanging out." Dante replied. Laurence just looked at me funny.

"You good Laurence?" I asked.

"Yeah, fine. We should probably get inside before we're late." He laughed. We all walked inside. I went to my locker and Dante came up behind me.

"Hey Dante me and Katie are having a sleepover Saturday we are inviting the whole group, so how about we hangout on Friday then if you can come over Saturday for the sleepover?" I said asking for his approval.

"Yeah sounds great!" He said.

~Lunch!~
I got to lunch and sat in between Katie and Dante. Once everyone started to sit down I told them about the plans for the sleepover they all agreed to come.  "Yayyy!!!! I'm so excited!!" I said kind of loud then I slid down in my seat. I looked over at Date and saw him trying not to laugh. "Hey don't laugh at me!" I said as I pouted.