Chapter 2

Hii hope you enjoy!!

I woke up in a cold sweat I've been having nightmares ever since the first night in the orphanage I just shook it off and went downstairs to play with the little kids. I love them so much. They asked me to sing for them.

"I don't know I'm really bad" I said shyly

"Come on Y/n" A little girl named Zoey said.

"Plzzzz" A little boy named Ron begged

"F-fine...." I said feeling defeated I grabbed my guitar and started to sing (Song above)

After the song everyone was circled around my I just blushed and bowed. I got done my friends came up to me.

"That was amazing!!" Jena said to me.

"Thanks.."

"Ya it was really good!!" Luke said.

"You should join a talent show or perform somewhere!!" Luke suggested

"Ya!" Jena agreed

"I don't know... I'm really shy."

"We will find somewhere to have you perform anyway!!" They both said and ran off giggling. I just stood there shocked at what just happened. I decided to just go to dance practice. Luke drove me there because it's far away.

When we got there he dropped me off and left. There was someone new... "ok students I know you're all confused but this is Garroth he just joined so be nice!!" Our dance coach said. Huh, Garroth that sounds familiar oh well. So time to start practicing we all went to the bored to see who we were paired with. I got paired with Garroth..... he better be good. I walked over to him.

"Hi, Garroth I'm Y/n nice to meet you!" I said

"Hi Y/n don't worry I've done dance before" He replied

"Ok well, let's get to know each other before you start. Why did you join this dance team?" I asked

"Well, mine just got canceled because there wasn't enough business." He said sadly

"Oh. How old are you?" I asked him

"Almost 17. You?" He asked me

"Same my birthday is in 4 months!"  I replied

"Oh! mine is in 3 weeks!" He said excitedly.

"Oh cool!" I responded

We talked for a little longer I found out he has 2 brothers well one half-brother Vlyad and his other brother Zane. We practiced for a while and he's really good I'm glad we got partnered he's really nice.

                                                  ~Garroth's point of view~

Me and Y/n talked for a while I found out she lives in an orphanage and has had a tough past she said she needs to know me better in order to be able to tell me about it. I found out she is in cheer, she sings, she had been dancing since she could walk. She really loves horses and is taking lessons she hopes one day to get her own horse. She's really nice, sweet, and she is really pretty. She is also really good at dancing I'm glad I got partnered with her.

~Y/n point of view~

We practiced for a while and then it was time to go home. I got home took a shower but my hair in a braid put on my slippers and my pajamas

I went downstairs to talk to Kaylee about the people who want to adopt.

"Hey, Kaylee."

"Hey Y/n! What's up?"

"Um, I wanted to know if I could know anything about the people who are looking to adopt?"

"Ahh... well all I can tell you is his name his name is Eric."

"Oh ok.. well I'm going to go to bed night!"

"Night Y/n sorry I couldn't tell you more."

"Its ok" I went upstairs lie in my bed and fell asleep almost instantly

A/n very short chapter but hope you enjoyed!!

627 Words