Chapter 14

I woke up and went into the bathroom and turned on some music and undressed myself to get in the shower I got out and got dressed 

(Mon.)

(In this world there's no dress code lol

(In this world there's no dress code lol. Change f you want.) I did natural makeup and (whatever you want to do with your hair).  Then I got my bookbag readdy and sat on my bed and checked my phone

  Then I got my bookbag readdy and sat on my bed and checked my phone

(There's a picture here of the text conversation. Sometimes it doesn't work so just comment if it doesn't work.) 

I suddenly got nervous because the last tome we talked was when he kissed me and I really don't like him like that.... Plus i'm dating Dante now... Hopefully he got the hint and doesn't try anything.

~Timeskip to school~

I walked up to the fountain where I saw Dante, Laurence, and Aph.

"Hey booberry" I said and pecked his lips.

"Hey babe. How was it after I left yesterday?" He said and laughed.

"Well... I  got lectured and he threatened you. *Laughs* He said that if you break my heart he'll send people after you but, if I break up with you then you probably deserved it." I started laughing. He chuckled nervously. 

"Sounds like something Eric would say." Aph said and laughed.

"Yeah.." Laurence said, acting very weird.Then the bell ring so we all went inside. I was walking to my locker and then I accidently ran into someone. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry!" I said cursing at myself for being clumsy. 

"Watch where you're going next time!" The person said. I looked up and saw that it was Gene. Oh my gosh nooo! Now he noticed me he's going to start messing with me. I just prayed he's leave me alone. I started walking to class and Dante met up with me, we held hands and walked to class.

~Timeskip to lunch~

Yessss!!!! Foooddd. I saw Dante and I ran up behind him and jumped on his back. "Finally!! The happiest part of the day. FOOODDDD!!" I said like a child. Dante and everyone around us laughed.  got down and go my lunch then went to the table and sat down. "Heyyy guysss. Foodddd!" I said happily while looking at my food with heart eyes. They laughed.