Chapter 10 - Filler chapter ;)

H/s- Hairsyle
~Next Day~
I woke up to the bright sun shining through the
window. I was in an unfamiliar room then I remembered that I ended up sleeping in Cadenza's room. I looked around the room and didn't see her she must already be up. I got up and walked to the bathroom and changed into the outfit I Cadenza gave me. I don't some natural makeup and did my hair H/s. (That doesn't make any sense but I didn't know how to word it.) I finished getting ready and walked downstairs. I saw everyone Cadenza and Hayden down there already.

"Hey! Good morning!" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning!" They responded. I sat down and started eating then Laurence walked down without a shirt and I lightly blushed for some reason. I don't know why I did that but I just looked away. Cadenza noticed and nudged me. I have her the 'shut up' look. She laughed. Laurence then noticed me.

"Oh sorry Y/n I forgot you were here." He lightly blushes. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

~Timeskip to music class because I don't know what to right~

"Ok class so today you will perform your songs ( I know it's only been a day since they got assigned just got with it) and there is also something I left out to see how much effort you put into practicing this song. I will be picking 1 group to sing a song in the festival that's coming up." She said. I suddenly got very nervous I looked over at Laurence scared. He put his had on my back and started rubbing circles. I smiled remembering he used to do this to calm me down at the orphanage. I looked at him and thanked him. He nodded. People started singing and finally it was out turn so we got up and started singing I was shaking.

(Doing the nightcore one so that Laurence has more lines in the song)

We finished singing  and very one clapped me and Laurence were looking straight into each other's eyes. We got a little close while we were singing. I looked away and walked back to my seat.

"Ok so the ones who will be singing at the festival are......" she paused."Laurence and Y/n!!" She said excitedly. I smiled and hugged Laurence. He hugged back.
~Timeskip  to Dance practice~
I walked in and walked up to Garroth

"Hey!" I smiled and hugged him

" Ok class so there will be an in class competition to see who will participate in the festival. It will be one duet and one solo." When she said solo people looked at me and I looked down. I don't like when people stare at me.  "So everyone will perform a solo first let's start with Y/n. Go to the middle of the dance floor!!" She said excitedly.

Everyone clapped "Great!! There was a lot of emotion in that dance!" ( I don't believe I hate the dance teacher a name so it's going to be Zoe.)
More people did solos then it was time for duets me  and Garroth decided to do a dance we usually just do for fun.

Everyone clapped and we sat down. More people did duets and it was time to find out who gets to perform.

"Ok so Y/n gets the solo and Garroth and Y/n get the duet." She said. (In reality that probably wouldn't happen cause it's not fair but this is my story so it's gonna happen lol😂)

"Yay! So now I have to sing and dance at the festival." I said excitedly but also scared.

"Hey don't worry about it you'll do great I know you will." Garroth said trying to comfort me. I thanked him and gave him a hug.

"The festival is in two weeks so you guys need to start practicing." She told us. We nodded.
A/n - so this is more of a filler chapter today until I can think of something to write. If anyone have Ideas pleaseeeee help me.

681 Words