Chapter 25- Filler chapter

Sunday

Y/n's Pov

Everyone was gone now and Kate and I were just hanging out on the couch watching tv.  I heard my phone go off so I look down to see who texted. It was Kawaii~Chan, she sent me the picture of me and Laurance she took. It's so cute!

"Kate, look how cute!" I said showing her my phone she scoffed and I nudged her

"It's a good picture." She said and I looked at her. 

 "Too bad no one got a picture of you and Travis...." I said evilly. "I'll get one, one day..." I said as I giggled. She growled and glared at me. 

~Timeskip to Tuesday at school (Cause I can't think of anything to write)~

I parked my car, me and Kate got out I looking for our friends and my eyes met Gene, he smiled and waved at me. I just scoffed, rolled my eyes, and walked away. 'That guy is such a jerk'.

"What, what's wrong?" Kate asked me.

"Nothing. Just Gene." I said in an annoyed tone.  

"I could kill that jerk." She scoffed. I laughed and continued to look for our friends. I spotted Travis, Ahp, and Lucinda. Kate and I walked up to them.

"Hey, guys! Have you seen Laurance?" I asked them.

"I think I saw him practicing soccer on the field," Travis said.

"Kk cool,  I'm going to go meet up with him. See you guys later." I said walking behind the school. I saw Laurance on the field practicing. 'Man he looks so hot right now I started blushing, I shook it off when I saw him looking at me. I waved and smiled at him. He winked at me and started running towards me.

"Hey, babe!" He said as he kissed me. 

"Heyy~," I said and kissed him again. He smiled. "Hey, we should sing something today in music. 

"Yeah, that'd be fun!" He said gathering his stuff up. "Ok, we got to get to class now. You ready?" He asked me. I nodded, grabbed his hand, and we started walking to class.

~Skip to music~

"Ok, do we have any volunteers to come up and sing?" The teacher asked. Me and Laurance raised our hands and walked up to the front of the room. 

"You ready for this?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, "Always!." I said smiling.

Italics and bold- both

Bold-you

Italics- Laurance