Chapter 12

A/n Getting less creative with the chapter lol hope you enjoy sorry it's been a while since I updated I have had a lot of homework lately.

F/m- Favorite Movie

~Y/N's Pov~

Today is the sleepover!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited. I jumped out of bed got in the shower and put on a cute outfit.

 I jumped out of bed got in the shower and put on a cute outfit

(Change if you want.) I did my makeup and went downstairs to eat.

~Timeskip to when people start to show up cause I have to idea what to write~

I heard the doorbell ring so I got up to answer it. I open the door to see aph.

"Hey!! Glad you could come. Come on in." I said as she walked in. "KATE GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!!" I yelled up to kate.

"OK!! I'M COMING!!" She screamed back. I laughed.

"Do you want to watch tv till people star-" I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I opened it and saw Travis, Garroth, and Laurance.

"Hi guys!!" I said excitedly. I hugged then and invited them in they sat on the couch and we started watching tv. Next was Kawaii~Chan, and Lucinda Kate invited Jeffery so he came too. I was waiting for Dante to show up I started to think he wasn't coming, but then the doorbell rang I got up and opened to see his blue hair.

"Blueberry!" I said as I hugged him.  "I was starting to think you weren't going to come." I said.

"Sorry I fell asleep." He laughed and hugged back. He came in and sat down I sat next to him on the couch.

"WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Kawaii~Chan screamed. Everyone but me and Kate agreed.

"There is no way I'm playing that game." Said kate and I nodded my head. It didn't matter what we thought though they dragged us off the couch and forced us to sit in a circle on the floor. I sat in between Kate and Dante. Kawaii~Chan went first since it was her idea. She chose Kate who chose dare.

"I dare you to... KIss Jeffery." She said with a smirk. Travis growled. I tried not to laugh at that. Kate started blushing a lot same with Jeffery. She got up and kissed him by this point they were both tomatoes, and Travis was a dog. I was laughing so hard that tears were coming out. Kate sat back down and hit my head.

"Ow! That hurt." I said not laughing anymore.

"Good." Kate said pretending to be mad. Dant just started rubbing my head. I leaned my head on his shoulder. It was now my turn Travis chose me and I chose dare. I kind of regretted saying that as soon as I said it.

"I dare you to sit on Dante's lap." He said smirking. I just laughed and sat on his lap. No one knows we are dating. It wasn't really a problem for me since we are dating. We are probably going to tell them tonight anyway... I was blushing a little I looked at Dante and smiled, he was blushing a little too. He smiled back and put his chin on my head. I saw Kawai~Chan get a little mad, and Laurence rolled his eyes. I wonder what that's all about. Everyone had a turn Aph and Laurence ended up kissing Aph thanks to me since I knew he liked her. Which made Kawaii~Chan mad. We decided to stop after that and went to the couch and watched a movie.  We decided to watch F/m. I put the movie in then went into the kitchen to make popcorn. I heard someone walking in so I turned around. it was Laurance.