Chapter 24

Thoughts will be Italicized.

~Same night, after waking up from the nightmare~

I woke up panting and struggling to breath feeling cold tears run down my cheeks. I feel movement from beside me, I look over and notice Laurance now sitting up rubbing my back.

"Another nightmare?" He asked worriedly. I just nodded not being able to talk. "They've been happening a lot recently, is it because what happened in the park?" He asked me.

"I-I don't k-know. P-probably. I-I'm s-scared... What if he s-shows up again??" I ask on the verge of having a panic attack.

"He won't and if he does I'll be there. Just make sure you don't go anywhere alone. I'll protect you no matter what okay?" He asked me making me think back to the nightmare I had, I instantly started to feel bad.

"N-NO! I can't put y-you in danger again!! It's m-my fault what happened to y-you that night." I said looking down a waterfall of tears falling down my cheeks. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"It wasn't your fault I knew what I could be getting into when I came to your house but I didn't and don't care I'll always protect you because I love you..." He said looking at me with a sympathetic look on his face. I smiled a little and placed my forehead against his.

"I-I love you too," I said closing my eyes and smiling even more. He removed his forehead from mine and pulled me close to him. We just sat there cuddling for a while. The warmth from his body causing butterflies in my stomach and warming me up. Man, I love him so much. "Hey, Laurance?" I called for him to see if he's awake.

"Yes, cutie?" He asked which caused a big goofy smile to form on my face.

"Can we go on another date soon?" I asked him and he squeezed me tighter nuzzling his face in my back sending shivers throughout my whole body.

"Yes, my love~," He said, my stomach filled with butterflies now. I smiled and moved to face toward him and scooting in closer to his chest falling asleep.

~Morning~

I woke up to the sound of some giggling and I think I also heard a growl? I realized I was sleeping on the couch with Laurance. I smiled and opened my eyes to see everyone standing in front of me and Laurance giggling. I blushed and looked at Kawaii~Chanand realized she was taking pictures. I then saw Kate in the back growling which made me giggle.

"Be quiet guys. He's sleeping!"I said whisper yelling while slowly trying to get out of his grip. I eventually got off of the couch without waking him and looking at them. My eyes met Kawaii~Chan's and I gave her the 'You better run' look she squealed and starting running out of the house with me chasing after her.

"Kawaii~Chan is sorry!! Laurance~Kun and Y/m~Senpai are my favorite ship!!" She said and I giggled.

"It's fine Kawaii~Chan. If you got any cute ones send them to me!" I said giggling as she hugged me and thanked me for letting her keep them. She started walking back to my house to get her stuff. "NO SHIPPING SHRINES THOUGH!!" I said and she laughed maniacally while running back to my house. I mentally facepalmed and walked after her. When I got back to the house I was greeted with the smell of (Favorite breakfast food). It smells so good?? I walked into the kitchen and saw Laurance cooking food. I walked in and went up behind him.

"It smells so good! I don't know how you can cook like can!" I said excitedly, waiting for the food.

"You're so cute when you get excited about food." He said smiling at me. I giggled and blushed a little. "I'll teach you how to cook sometime. How's that sound?" He asked me and I nodded eagerly. I walked back to the living room I sat next to Kate.

"Hey Kate, where's dad?" I asked her.

"Umm... I think he works today?" She questions and I laughed.

"Sooo... I saw you and Travis last night~" I said smirking. She blushed and looked down.

"You didn't see anything because nothing happened," she said. I giggled.

"Uh-huh. Sure...." I said pushing her arm highly as she laughed.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Laurance called in from the kitchen I smiled and ran to the kitchen grabbing some food. He chuckled.

"Thank you, Laur!" I said kissing him and sitting down to eat. After I finished eating I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready.

(I Don't know which outfits I used and which lines I haven't, change if you want)

I got ready and walked back downstairs and saw everyone except Laurance and Kate gone

"Well nice to know they waited to say goodbye to me," I said and I laughed and sat in between Kate and Laurance. They laughed. "It's too bad Cadenza couldn't come I need to hang out with her soon," I said and looked at Laurance. He nodded.

"Yeah, she misses you. She was sad she couldn't come." He said and looked back to the tv.

A/n I am soo sorry school has been a lot right now and it's been hard to write when I have to focus on school. ╥﹏╥ I am really trying but it's hard. I'm really going to try to get more chapters out soon. Hopefully, I can. Sorry for the short chapter today.

926 Words