Not alone again

Kyoko's eyes fluttered open as she tried to remember what happened last night. She got up and looked over to her right, seeing Merlin in his falcon form sleeping comfortably on the pillow. "Hey Merlin... get up... we're gonna be late for breakfast-", Kyoko heard a buzz from her phone. She walked over and picked it up from the charging station. Oh... Its Mahiru.

Mahiru: *added you to the Eves group chat.*

Mahiru: Hi Kyoko! Welcome to the family! I was hoping if we could all meet up for lunch today, i want you all to meet someone!

Unknown number: Oh, i think we're free, i guess i could come.

Unknown number: Me and hugh will be there.

Unknown number: Oh cool! Hey is it a girl? Kyoko is a girl's name right? Licht also asks if her servamp is a fluffy animal. Hey wait which Servamp is it? Oh!! Is it World end?!

Kyoko could'nt help but smile and laugh a bit, Mahiru was so nice and the other eves seemed really nice too. Kyoko closed her phone and threw it at Merlin. "Wake up! We're gonna miss breakfast!" "Im up im up! Geez, Ko-chan i swear you're gonna accidentally kill me one of these days.", Merlin got up and headed straight for the bathroom. Kyoko checked her phone again to see where they were meeting up, apparently one of the pairs were staying in the same hotel as them, so the gang decided to meet up at the hotel before heading for lunch. Merlin got out of the bathroom naked again," Ko-chan! This is such a small bathroom! Im gonna change here okay?" "yeah yeah", said Kyoko as she entered the bathroom.

After a bit of freshening up, the battle pair and the subclasses headed down for breakfast. They found seats and started getting their food. Kyoko and Merlin rushed off like little kids on their first time to a carnival. As Kyoko was picking out her food she noticed a lady next to her, she had very long black hair, a black translucent skirt that looks torn and wearing a cloak around her shoulders. Yet there was something dangerous about her. Kyoko could feel that she was giving off some kind of vibe to stay away from her. Kyoko walked away slowly avoiding the lady, but the lady followed her. Kyoko continued to pick food and soon she realised that the lady had gone. Kyoko quickly took a good look around her but she couldnt find the lady anywhere. Kyoko sighed out of relief before returning back to her seat.

After breakfast, Kyoko picked up a magazine full of tourist attractions and sites that she though would be quite cool to visit, since as a child she had never really visited any. She leaned back on the bed and opened the magazine. Her phone started buzzing again. Kyoko reached for her phoned and turned it on. Apparently the Eves have been talking for awhile now. Kyoko noticed that one of them have gone quiet while the rest were just bickering about which servamp it could be. Mahiru trying his best not to spoil the surpirse.

After a few hours, Kyoko checked her phone, oh... about an hour left. Kyoko put the magazine down and went over to Delano's and Kaede's room. "Kaede! hey! open up!", yelled Kyoko as she knocked on their door. The door opened and she walked in. "What's up Ko-chan?", asked Kaede, sitting on her bed. "Ah it's pretty boring, Merlin fell asleep and i was wondering if you had anything to do... oh!",exclaimed Kyoko. "What is it?", asked Kaede. "There was something a little strange today... Did you notice... a lady in black with a cloak and a translucent skirt?" "huh?No i didnt." "Thats strange..." buzzzz....buzzzzz.... Kyoko picked up her phone,"Hello? Kyoko speaking...."

"Hey! its me mahiru!" "Oh hi! What's up?" "I was just cheking in just in case, me and Kuro are almost there and i just want you to meet us downstairs" "Oh sure, i'll see you later!" "see ya!"

Kyoko puts down the phone and walked back to her room," Hey Kaede tell Delano that me and Merlin will be out for lunch okay?" "Okay no prob!" Kyoko opened the door and threw the magazine onto Merlin, "Wake up Merlin! Mahiru and Kuro are almost here." "Aw come on! Stop throwing stuff on me!",yelled Merlin as he scrambled up. The both made their way down, meeting Mahiru again. "Hey Mahiru!",greeted Kyoko. "Kyoko-san!",waved Mahiru. "Where are the others?", asked Kyoko, who was actively looking around. "Give me a second i'll call the Greed Pair down." After a few minutes a boy wearing a black hoodie made his way toward them.

The boy had black hair with a white streak on the left side of his face. "Is this the girl?", asked the boy, who looked kinda annoyed and moody. Kyoko smiled and extended her hand," Nice to meet you, I'm Kyoko!" The boy just gave her a look and turned away. Hmm.. Not much of a talker huh? She put her hand down. "HEY!!!", Yelled another voice from behind them, there, Kyoko saw a guy with blonde hair and glasses running toward them. As he closes in Kyoko could clearly see that he was the Servamp. "And im guessin that you must be the Servamp of Greed." "Heheh yeah now where's- Oh. HELL. NO", Lawless rushed behind Licht, he seemed to be looking at Merlin. Merlin cracked his knuckles," Oh hell yeah." Just then, Merlin started chasing Lawless around the lobby," Aren't you glad to see your cousin again Itoko?? Hahahaha!" The two were clearly close since Lawless started to laugh and they ended up fist bumping.

Kyoko didnt notice, but the other eves were here as well. A tall blonde man who was quite muscular and a little boy with purple hair. Kyoko turned around and jumped after seeing the tall man. "You.. scared me.. I'm sorry.", Kyoko apologised as she extended her hand again to both of the guys. The little boy shook her hand and introduced himself, "My name is Misono Alicein, Im 15. This is Tetsu Sendagaya, age 14 and you have already met Licht Jekylland Todoroki and Shirota Mahiru." "Nice to meet you all, My name is Ikeda Kyoko and im 17.", said Kyoko, smiling brightly at them. 

Mahiru picked up Kuro who was sleeping on the floor, "Shall we head for lunch now?" The group nodded in a agreement and headed out.