Musicality

Friday morning...

Merlin walked out of the bathroom wet and naked as usual, he grabbed a towel to dry his long red hair. He looked over to Kyoko, who was texting in the Eves group chat again. He was glad that she had found so many friends within the past week, even better, he also met his "family". He wouldn't admit it but he really missed this "family", which made him wonder where the rest were. His brother.., his other cousins. 

"Hey, we goin' for breakfast yet?", Merlin got changed and headed for the door. "Hm, oh yeah! We must hurry though, the greed pair is gonna hitch us a ride to the theatre!", Kyoko jumps up and grabs her jacket. 'Oh right.. the rehearsal.", Merlin recalled. The pair made their way down to the restaurant to meet Delano and Kaede. "Hurry up you have about 45 minutes left," Delano took a look at his watch, "Greed pair is havin their breakfast over there, they're almost finished but they said you could join anytime." Kyoko turned and ran over to their table, waving excitedly, "Good morning!" "Hi! We're almost finished but dont worry we can wait.", Lawless moved to his right, letting Kyoko sit next to Licht. 

As soon as the Battle pair had finished their food, the group made their way down to the lobby. "Ah! Just in time, i have a car waiting for you just outside!", an unfamiliar voice said behind them. When Kyoko turned around she saw a man with light hair, braided to his side and a whale... thing,... mascot? "Ah you must be the battle pair! My name is Rosen Kranz! I'm Licht's manager." The man extended his hand to both Kyoko and Merlin. "Im Kyoko, and this is Merlin!", Kyoko shook Kranz's hand. "This is Guil! Lawless' subclass." The whale mascot came closer to Kyoko. "Oh! Hi there!", greeted Kyoko, "Merlin's subclasses will be joining us if thats okay, they'll meet us at the theatre." "Of course, the more the merrier!", exclaimed Kranz as he lead the group out of the Lobby and to the car. "Um... how will Guil.. uh fit..?", asked Merlin, who was a little disturbed by the mascot. "Oh dont worry Guil and I will be taking a separate car!" said Kranz as he and Guil walked toward a different car. The group got onto the car, with both Servamps turning back into their animal forms. 

During the ride, Kyoko stared out the window, still thinking about the strange week they had. Nyx... Her thoughts were interruped when Merlin climbed onto her shoulder, giving her a little snuggle ,"stop thinking about Nyx okay..? Enjoy today." Kyoko smiled as she pet the little falcon's head, "Alright alright I'll try.." Lawless who was sitting on Licht's lap saw the relationship between the battle pair," ah.. why can Licht treat me like that... am i not cute too?" "Shut up stupid hedgehog.", said Licht quietly as he put his earphones on. 

Soon, the group reached the theatre, with Kranz leading the way. As the group entered the theatre, the huge stage, curtains draped on the side, thousands of seats and tall, spacious ceiling with a beautiful chandelier hanging. Kyoko stared in awe at how huge the place was. A few people were moving a piano onto the stage. "Wow... i've never been in a theatre or even a concert before..", Kyoko slowly breathed in. "We have a few other artists here as well, a jazz band and a Singer.", Kranz showed the battle pair to their seats. The staff moved other instruments onto the stage, including a guitar and drums. They set a mic in front and rushed backstage. There was a man at the side moving and waving his hands, he looked like he was motioning the staff to where he wanted. He pointed upward and the lights flickered on and off, with different colours and shapes. Oh they're testing the lights.. Kyoko watched Licht enter backstage.  

Lawless sat next to Kyoko, "Licht wont really be playing much today, maybe only once or twice, we're just here to get a feel of the timing first." "Oh.. i see.." The man clicked his fingers a couple of times and the lights dimmed. A woman in a short dress slowly walked up on to the stage. She stood in front of the mic, but she didnt sing. The spotlight adjusted itself on her, while another man came and sat down at the piano, with another spotlight adjusting itself there. Then, they were queued to leave the stage. The same thing happened to the Jazz band and Licht, none of them played, they just walked to their positions and waited for the lights to be adjusted accordingly. The man at the side spoke in his mic, "Ok, lets start from the beginning once, if there are any mistakes, we'll do it again." He motioned the curtains to close.