Vampire friend

A/N: This is probably one of the chapters that received a heck ton of changes!! Please read through again in case you may not understand the things that might happen in the future!

Tetsu carried a tray of drinks to the table, where everyone was gathered around. He went around, putting down the drinks to each person. He looked around at each person, and noticed that Kyoko was not present, "Where's Big Sister Kyoko?" "She's sleeping in, her eyes looked all puffy and stuff..", Merlin sat down next to Lawless. Lawless snickered and nudged Licht, only to get a punch in his gut again.

"Okay, let Kyoko rest, we just.. gotta talk about Nyx.", said Mahiru, standing up, "what does she really want? Why would she keep targeting Kyoko, if she wanted Merlin?" "Maybe Nyx just wants to hurt Kyoko for revenge? Like since she knows that hurting Merlin physically won't work, then.. hurting someone he cares about?", suggested Misono, who was still having a small problem with the vending machine.

"No... that's not it... if she wanted revenge on me, she wouldn't have kidnapped Mahiru either.", Merlin pointed out. "Maybe we could find the pattern here, so far, who has been the ones getting hurt?", asks Misono. They all looked at each other. "Mahiru and Kyo-" "No! I mean yeah they are the ones who got hurt but do you see the pattern here?! They're both eves!", Misono exclaimed, annoyed at how slow this was getting. "Hmm, That's true.. Plus it did seem like she had something against the servamps when we met her...", Mahiru looked down, deep in thought.

"We've never even met her before though! I mean, who is she?!", Hyde threw his hands back. "Well you don't know her, but she knows you.., and honestly that's all that matters.", said Misono. "Yeah. And she's hurting us. We just have to find her and stop her!", said Mahiru, optimistically. "Yeah but how?", asked Hugh, crossing his arms.

"I could help!", said an unfamiliar voice by the door. The group turned around, to see a young man wearing a brown vest and goggles on his head. "Who are you?", Merlin and the rest stood up, preparing to fight. "A-Ah, Um, please don't be alarmed. I just wanna help. I'm one of Nyx's subclass-" He was cut off by Merlin holding a sword to his throat. "A subclass eh?" "W-wait wait wait waittt!!", Mahiru exclaimed before attempting to push Merlin away, "You said you wanted to help?" The young man nodded as he slowly pushed the blade away, "Yeah.. I ran away from Nyx... I don't want to work under her anymore..."

"And how are we supposed to trust you?", Merlin gave out a low growl. "I'm.. not asking you to trust me... I know very well that i'm in no place to be trusted at all! But please.. I cant bare hurting anyone anymore.." The young man pleaded, "Nyx has saved so many of us... But then she'd kill us if we were too weak. She has already killed so many of my friends.."

Mahiru's eyes softened, "Don't worry.. sir, I'm sure we could definitely use your help.", he said as his eyed Merlin, who slowly put the sword down. As everyone sat down, the young man decided to introduce himself. "My name, is Kyle Maxwell Obediah. But please, call me Kyle." He bowed. As he sat next to Misono, Tetsu also offered him a drink.

"So.. What do you know about Nyx?", asked Misono. "I know her location, the amount of subclasses she has and their abilities.", Kyle replied. "Abilities? Like magic??", Misono leaned forward. "You mean like Tsubaki's subclasses??", asked Mahiru as he recalled the time when they fought. "Yeah. Nyx herself is weak, but for some reason the subclasses she produces are strong. And I mean.. Really strong.", Kyle's face darkened.

"Nyx... was one of the failed test subjects of your father, the creator of Servamps.", Kyle started, "as she was being tested on, she died and failed to come back to life. So, she was cast aside. However, after she awakened, the first servamp had been created. You, sleepy ash of sloth.", he pointed to him. "So... She's like our big sister?", Hyde asked as he glanced at Kuro, who was clearly shaken by the news.