The Fallen

The dark figure made it's way down the corridor. It's steps so light you could barely hear a thing. It made its way to the Battle pair's door, before knocking and placing a small box infront of the door and disappearing. Merlin, opening the door, looked around before noticing the box. It had the same beetle mark that was on Kyoko. Merlin picked it up, "Hey.. Kyoko! Give the rest a call. I found something."

3 days later

The Eves were gathered at the Alicein Mansion, sitting in the large library surrounded by shelves of books. There, the box sitting in the middle while Misono went to pick out the book where he had found something else as well. 

"The Fallen Vampire.", Misono went on, "There was a war somewhere in Egypt a few hundred years ago." Merlin felt his stomach drop. "Apparently the kingdom was trying to defend itself against a being who could bring the dead to life or something. Even though actually, what the being really was, was a vampire. Vampires cant bring the dead back to life, only save them at the brink of death. It must have gotten an army of subclasses...", Misono explained. 

"IF the being is still alive... why is it attacking Kyoko- san?", asked Mahiru. "It isn't, that was just a warning, I think it's after Merlin.", said Misono, "Egypt had a general at that time, it was rumoured that he had a very strong warrior that was named after Horus, an Egyption God. And if you follow up on Egyption mythology, Horus is a Falcon, or the Falcon god." Everyone looked at Merlin. Merlin's eyes darted back and forth. "Merlin... were you there...?", asked Kyoko. Merlin sighed, "Tch.. doesnt really matter does it?" "What else does the book say?", asked Lawless, who was interested. "It says that the falcon warrior defeated the Vampire and it's subclasses and trapped them in some kind of tomb." "It's called the Scarab tomb.", interrupted Merlin. "Its so weird to hear about Merlin from the books...",Kyoko shivered at the thought. "Wow Blade! You were like a hero or something huh?", exclaimed Lawless. "I just like fighting okay?", said Merlin, annoyed. "But if the Demon has escaped, that would mean all the others have escaped as well.", said Licht. 

The Eves glanced at each other. "Well... If Merlin was able to defeat them then it would be fine right?", asked Kyoko. "Or, the being has come back, stronger than it was.", said Misono, flipping through the book. "But how do we really know if the lady that's following the Battle pair, really is the vampire?",asked Hugh. "The beetle signifies a Scarab in Egypt. So im sure.", replied Misono,"Have you tried opening the box?" Merlin shook his head. He looked over to Kyoko. "i cant believe you're making me do this...", Kyoko picked up the box and examined it for a while before prying it open. 

There, in the box, laid a small black orb. Kyoko placed the open box on the table to let everyone see. Just then, the orb started glowing, a puff of black smoke starts to leak out, forcing everyone to back away. As the smoke clears a young woman stood in the middle of the room. The Eves and Servamps got ready to fight but to their surpirse, the woman just sat down on the table and gave them a smile. And it wasn"t an evil smile, it was a genuine smile. "Please do not be afraid.", the woman said. Mahiru relaxed a little bit and walked towards the woman, with Kuro following him for his protection.

Kyoko looked up at Merlin, his eyes were glued onto the woman's every move, like he was expecting something else. Kyoko looked back at Mahiru. "Guys, i dont think she's gonna hurt us..", said Mahiru as he slowly made his way to the chairs around the table. "Mahiru-kun... Get back.", warned Kyoko. Kuro placed a hand on Mahiru's shoulder," i dont think we should be getting so close, Mahiru..." Mahiru paused. Thinking whether he should he should sit down or stay with the others. 

The woman slowly stood up and walked towards Mahiru, with him backing up. The woman brushed by Mahiru and took a good look at Kuro, before glancing at each of the Servamps. When her eyes laid on Merlin, her beautiful smile changed into a forced and bitter smile. Kyoko noticed that the woman's hair was long and black and she was wearing a black translucent skirt as well. However she was not wearing her cloak, instead she wore a tight black top with ends that looked like it came from Kuro's jacket. 

"Hmph... look at you now, Horus.", the woman scoffed, "You look weaker...", the woman paused,"So these are the Servamp siblings..." She walked past each Servamp examining each one carefully, "They dont look like much." Lawless' eye twitched," Well, neither do you lady!" "Shut up!", Licht punches Lawless to the ground. "Not now!", said Misono as he tried to pull Licht back. The woman cackled as she spun around and grabbed Mahiru by his collar. Kuro summoned his claws, "Mahiru!". Mahiru responded by summoning his spear and hitting the back of her head with it however, her grip tightened around his collar as she cracked her head back into place. Kuro pounced on the woman, his claws trying to stab her. The woman nimbly dodged the attacks while holding Mahiru with one arm. "Careful... you dont want your Eve to get hurt do you...?", she said with a mocking tone. "Lily!", yelled Misono, the butterfly lands on his neck before he turned back into his normal form, holding a huge black scythe. Lawless pulled out his rapier and Merlin summoned his pair of butterfly swords. 

As Mahiru was trying to struggle out of her grasp, the woman clicked her fingers and three strange looking subclasses bashed in from the window. One had a rather disfigured face, the other, whose back looked crooked and the last, with his jaw extending out with horrible sharp teeth jutting out. 

Merlin shielded Kyoko from the glass before pouncing and slicing a subclass's leg clean. Licht and Lawless engaged the woman along with Kuro, while Lily, Misono, Tetsu, Hugh and Erica fought the subclasses. Kyoko summoned her lead, pulling her hairpin down. Merlin rushed at the woman swinging his two swords at her continuously. More subclasses crawled into the room and soon the group was out numbered.  Lawless took out a couple subclasses on his own before he looked behind him, and realised that the room was filling up with the same black smoke. Kuro, who was trying to save his Eve from the woman, was stabbed by her Khopesh and thrown onto the ground. She swung her weapon at Merlin, him dodging a few attacks before a subclass stabbed him from behind. "Merlin!", yelled Kyoko, from the other side of the room who was cornered. Kyoko flipped over one subclass and tied the strings around their neck, strangling them from behind, as she tried to avoid the other attacks. 

"She's escaping!", yelled Misono, watching the smoke cover her body. Kuro staggered up and jumped at the woman but it was too late, "Mahiru!" The woman vanishes with Mahiru, her laughter echoing off the walls of the library. Licht and Lawless finish up the rest of the subclasses, their blood staining the carpet. It was silent as everyone was trying process the events that had happened. Kuro fell to the ground, "She took Mahiru...". Merlin, got up and patted Kuro on the back, Misono banged his fist on the wall as Tetsu picks Hugh up. Kyoko staggered backwards and sat on one of the seats, she wasn't tired, no. Kyoko took another deep breath, wiping the blood off her leg. 

Misono's servants rushed to him and his friends with aid kits and bandages. Everyone was so silent, not knowing what to say. Kyoko gritted her teeth," Merlin, do you know where she could have gone?" Merlin shook his head. Kyoko stood up ignoring her injuries, "we have to find him, he doesn't have too much time left." "How? We hardly even know anything about her, is she even a Servamp or just another vampire?", Misono, holding on to a chair, stood up, "And her subclasses out number us from 1-100." Misono had a point. They dont have enough allies to fight a strong enemy with an army. "I dont want this... but... I know someone who could help", Misono continues," or... maybe a few..." Lily held on to Misono making sure he does not fall. 

Kyoko spun around to face the Eves and Servamps with determination in her eyes," Well what are we waiting for? Mahiru has less than 24 hours left."