one

ship:  chaelisa;  innocent/cute girl chaeyoung x bad girl/gangsta lisa in college

genre: fluff, drama, angst, stuffs

summary: Park Chaeyoung has recently moved far from her home to be greeted by the sleepless nights of South Korea. With her kind heart and charms she finds it easy to live there at first.

Until she met her.

Persistent and arrogant. Beautiful and talented. Cocky and flirtatious. Lisa Manoban was someone she didn't think she would cross paths with until that night her new friend dragged her into a place of shots and booming music.

Chaeyoung wasn't planning to give her heart to someone that soon and especially to someone with that kind of attitude. But as stubborn as Lisa was, she tried everything to win her heart, even if it was all just a game to her.

A/N: i know i was supposed to write a jenlisa fic but i really couldn't help myself and went ahead and started writing about chaelisa. also, warning, do not read if you don't like things that are all over the place.

word count: 3117

warnings: implications of alcohol, parties, probably swearing. but it's ok. writing is all over the place.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Welcome to Seoul."

Park Chaeyoung, or Rosé, stepped out of the airport along with her older sister Alice and into the world of sleepless nights. As someone who visits Seoul almost every other year, the only phrase that comes to mind every time they visit Seoul is "mind-numbingly big."

After they take their seats in the back of a black car with the cool, windy evening air, Chaeyoung catches her breath at the view from the car window. The capital twinkles like a vast field of fireflies. Like a woman's wispy dress that has slipped off it's hanger, the city shimmered and fell in fantastic folds, held up by its glorious pride, a discarnate iridescence suspended in the ending summer's air.

The city was a vast, intricate, labyrinth of noisy, streets and alleys. You could hear the incessant honking of the vehicles even before the sun rose. Impatient businessmen who had to get to the office, mothers who had to leave their children them on the first day of schools, facing the puzzling challenge of navigating through the crowd of parents and children; even some of the teachers who had stopped at the local bakery to get a bagel or two before their morning classes.

After every person had reached their respective destination, the traffic congestions cleared significantly as if humungous snakes had eaten their fills and were retracting back into their dark and eerie caves. The car they were in arrived closer to the beautiful capital of South Korea. Chaeyoung could smell the fresh batch of sweet and spicy rolls being baked for the lunch hour rush. To her, it was a clear sign of the city slowly waking up, given how early it was for them to arrive. She anticipated to see what the new day would bring for everyone, new tenders, business proposals, math homework, even hope.

"Unnie, where will we be staying?" Chaeyoung look over to the side in the backseat, facing her sister.

"Mom and dad got you an apartment right next to mine, rather than having to pay big bucks for a tiny dorm room," Alice replied with a smile, "I would've been fine with you living with me but fortunately, the lot right across from mine is empty. We're neighbors."