fifteen

hi guys sorry for the wait

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The sound of incoherent chatter rang in her ears as she took a sip of water from the bottle in her hands. She was walking down the halls with people she wasn't exactly close to, before walking into a very clean, tidy and well-lit studio of a certain radio station she forgot the name of. People with kind faces seated her at the enter of the curve of the table, right across from the interviewer/radio guy. She forgot his name. But, he was a good looking guy, and he had a blue dad cap on his head right beneath the band of his headphones.

Chaeyoung, smiling kindly at every person she would make eye contact with, seating herself comfortably in the blue spinny chairs they had. She let her fingers place a pair of headphones atop of her red hair that she had just dyed last week. She was greeted by the interviewer in a very playful way which brought a smile to her face.

They chatted for a while as they waited for the songs that were in queue to be over so that they could get the conversation on air soon. Moments later, the moment has come. With a few clicks of buttons, a bright red dot appeared on one of the monitors, signaling that the station was live.

The interviewer said some very "DJ" things that put a smile to Chaeyoung's face, pressing a hand over her mouth to muffle her giggles.

Surprisingly, even though the interviewer asked her some irrelevant questions throughout the entire segment, Chaeyoung was amused by his enthusiasm. She found him fun to talk to even though the questions were quite useless. But it got to a certain point to were one of the questions caused her to get slightly annoyed, which she hid very well under another one of those killer smiles.

"So, recently, you shot a music video in Japan for your new song 'Stay', yes?" The interviewer asked.

"Yeah. It was a very fun time and I'd love to go back over there anytime." Chaeyoung replied.

"Must've been fun. I'm quite jealous," he looked down at the paper he was holding in his hands, "What are your favorite things to do there? Anything that stood out? Or something that you love about going there?"

"Oh, yes, definitely. I don't know if you've ever heard of Wisteria Tunnel, but basically it's literally just a tunnel with a bunch of flowers cascading over your head. It's one of the prettiest things I've ever seen." The red haired girl spoke excitedly, "And of course, I loved the food. The food is to die for. I'd go to Japan literally just to eat."

"Oh, yeah? That tunnel sounds amazing. I'll definitely look out for it whenever I visit there. And I bet the food was just as good." He smiled, "Now, let's get to the serious stuff. The music video you shot recently there was filmed by a very young director named Jeon Jungkook, yes? Founder of G.C.F. Productions?"

"Uh, yes, he did. " Chaeyoung confirmed reluctantly, "He's very good at what he does and we've known each other since our college days. I had an art class with him and he'd always be such a clown in there, but he's good at art, too. I was surprised the first time I saw him as one of the choices for directing music videos. Since then, I kind of chose him to shoot most of my videos alongside Christian Yu from Dream Perfect Regime."