twelve

hello bitches

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

The wintry cold howled through the desolate field, which was covered with fluffy snow that was like a untouched blanket. Chaeyoung could feel the air being heavy as her lungs were filled with sharp cold and frost each time she breathed in, despite being inside of her apartment. The bleak grey clouds overhead reflected their gloomy mood perfectly.

Even on the coldest days of winter the sun is bright in the sky, it brought joy to Chaeyoung. The snow has a purity that elevated her spirit, the world made as pristine as a book ready for new stories. Already her joy is surging, dancing around the evergreens with the delight of a child. Even the coldness upon her face is refreshing, her body cozy underneath a warm blanket.

Chaeyoung had stayed all afternoon in her cozy apartment having a little Harry Potter marathon on her television with nothing but a load of snacks and a mug filled with hot chocolate. Her girlfriend was off to go to her photography meeting and then going to her dance program soon after. Chaeyoung remembered that she should be finished with it in about fifteen minutes but she was growing impatient and she wanted nothing to be with her for the rest of the day, feeling a little bit lonely before.

Lisa and Chaeyoung had been together since the incident at the bar happened about two weeks ago. The blonde had told her to let her know about when she would be going out alone, only to send Junhoe along with her to protect her, scared of what might happen to her since Taeyong's father probably knows her now. Lisa could take care of herself most of the time whenever she's alone, though she often finds herself by Chaeyoung's side at times, but unlike today, she had a photography meeting and a dance practice to keep herself occupied.

A knock at Chaeyoung's apartment door, brought the brunette out of her trance. With a sigh, she untangled herself out of her fluffy blankets and headed straight to the door.

At ease, with a sleepy look on her face, she pulled the door opened and looked up to see her older sister standing there with a bright smile as she lifted up a bag of food.

"Hey," Alice smiled, stepping into her apartment, "I'm on like an hour long break from work and I decided to get you food on the way."

"You do God's work, unnie," Chaeyoung smiled gratefully at her as she pushed the door closed.

"And we should celebrate anyway."

Alice made her way to the kitchen and set the food down onto the marble counters before pulling out two plates.

"Celebrate?" The brunette raised and eyebrow, "For what?"

"You didn't hear from mom?" Alice asked her slowly, halting her movements, "She didn't call?"

The moment her words fell from her mouth, the phone hanging on the wall of Chaeyoung's apartment rang. With a perplexed look on her face, she stared at her older sister for a moment then walked towards her phone and picked it up.